Ratings for Dr. Deborah B. Kolb

Dr. Kolb is a wonderful, thorough doctor. She asks a lot of questions and really takes her time with her patients. She has sent me to several specialists most of which have been great. She really listens well and I never feel rushed. She makes me feel like I am the most important person to her when we're talking. I would also highly recommend Dr. Kolb.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Dr. Klob is a thrill doctor, she takes the time to explain the results of your lab work and makes knowledgeable decisions if there should be a change in your treatment. She takes the time to ask about your family and every day life. I started going to her when she first open her practice several years ago. She is a wonderful doctor and person . I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor. Pam, her nurse is outstanding, she's a plus to the team.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Disagreeable & referral happy...Probably not the best choice in the Madison area.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Kolb has been my doctor for several years and also has my mother (age 90) and son also as patients. She is wonderful and I feel very confident in her care of all of us. She is thorough and listens and answers questions. Although the office staff is not as friendly as one would like (except the girl who makes the appointments and takes the co-pay at the window inside- She is always very nice.) I would not switch doctors because of the reception at the front. Dr. Kolb is wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I am thrilled to be a patient of Dr. Kolb. I've been going to her for several years. Yes, she does refer you to a specialist if there's a need and I respect that. I can get faster answers with someone that sees that same situation everyday. She is very punctual and I don't think I've ever had to wait. She sits and listens and frequently asks if there is anything else I can think of? I've never felt rushed. I have referred several friends and family members to her and she is no longer accepting new patients. And the previous comments about Mrs. Pam are right on, she too is awesome!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

Dr. Kolb is quick and punctual. She has a pleasant bedside manner. There have been a couple of occasions I've been admitted to the hospital, and not only did she stay in contact with my treating physician,she has personally picked up the phone to check on me. I respect her and her opinions; however, she is VERY referral happy. If you sneeze, she'll make you see an allergist. She's more likely to triage you and send you elsewhere than to take care of you herself. Her nurse Pam is phenomenal and I trust her completely. She's very understanding, calming, and wise. The rest of the staff is generally rude and will probably either offend you, or make you want to slam your own head against the wall repeatedly. (This does not apply to the check-out girl. She's always friendly, but she has to be b/c she takes the money!) Overall, Dr. K and Pam are good enough to overcome the hassles in dealing with everyone else.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Not sure what folks mean about rude staff. They have always treated me like gold. Dr. Kolb is a very good Dr., but does like to throw a lot of meds at every problem. I have questioned a couple of her diagnosis and went for 2nd opinions, and it turns out she's always been right. Great Dr. and business.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Kolb is an excellent Doctor! She has great bedside manners and always listens. I feel very comfortable with her when I need medical help..Oh..Mrs. Pam is awesome too!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Kolb is very nice and seems knowledgeable but drew a conclusion quickly about my situation and didn't really listen to what I said. I have several symptoms that all appeared in the same timeframe but the diagnosis was inconclusive and the symptoms persisted. Went to another doctor for a second opinion 5 months later and she was very condescending to me when I returned.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Kolb for 8 years. She is kind, caring, knowledgable, and thorough. Her nurse, Pam, is helpful and professional as well. I have recommended Dr. Kolb to many family and friends many of whom have become her patients. I have recieved excellent medical care and have had an overall positive office experience.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Deborah B. Kolb's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Madison, AL