Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Reed

Overall great experience. Doctor very kind and helpful. Nice staff, and on time!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I went to Dr. Reeds office for a small sore on my cheek that was not heeling. After having a biopsy it was determined to be a basal cell carcinoma. He performed MOHs surgery in his Plymouth office. It ended up being larger than expected and he ended up doing a skin graft instead of flap surgery. I went for many follow ups to check healing process and after about four months he also did laser resurfacing in his Braintree office. I will always have a mark or scar, but am grateful it is gone and for his service. They were reassuring, very proffessional and explained my options, care and treatment. I never waited more than a couple minutes after my scheduled appointment times to see him and he seemed to value my time as much as his own, which is a rarity these days. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Sattisfied with first visit and am hoping for a satisfyingly relationship.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Good Doctor and a good man......very caring and concerned...

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I have been going to Dr Reed for more than 8 years they are consistent. I would recommend this practice if you are looking for a quality Dermatologist. Dr. Reed as well as his P.A. always takes the time to make sure I understand what I am being told and allow me the time to ask questions. Never do I feel hurried when meeting with him or any of his staff. Yes sometimes I have to wait a little longer for my appointed time but rarely is it more that 15-20 minutes. In my experience the office is very efficient, the people in the front as well as in the back (exam rooms) are friendly and pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I have been a patient at this practice for 6 years or so. I really miss dealing with Stacy at the front desk - the current desk people are generally not as friendly (especially one). The PA I see is great, and like all practices, they don't spend any extra time with patients, but I feel that is the nature of medical care today. Overall, they have provided very effective treatment for me and I am pleased with the care I have received there.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Reed's office for 10 years. Even though I moved 40 minutes away, I don't want to find another Dr. They have been very good to me!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

treated me very well....everyone I dealt with was very nice...Receptionist is a princess

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I have been going to Dr Reed for almost 20 years. I am now in my 30s. I have almost always have had a good experience in his office until recent. The newer secretaries that work there are absolutely horrible (one in particular). Not once but twice have I noticed her rudeness towards another patient and just recently to myself. The first time, this secretary was literally talking to another secretary about a patient she just got off the phone right in front of me and laughing about it. The second experience was when she rudely gave me a "well I'll see what I can do" and rushed me off the phone when I called the office & simply asked what my next step was when needing a ins. pre auth for a script. Seeing how I only go to this office for basic skin issues I mostly likely will not go back. It's a shame that his practice has gone so downhill. His staff changes too much and they don't really care to help patients like they use to when it was just him & Stacy the secretary years ago.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Reed for some time now. My original visit was to check for skin cancer and Dr Reed removed melanoma from my leg. He called me himself with the results, was very patient, kind, and reassuring. He has always taken very good care of me and my family. I also recently started trying Botox and fillers. Dr Reed is amazing with the cosmetic procedures. His staff is always friendly and helpful. I can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Kenneth M. Reed's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1980)