Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Guidroz

We love Dr Guidroz!!! She is so sweet and a wonderful Doctor. I message her a lot on mychart and she responds very promptly and is always willing to help. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Guidroz has all the qualities every doctor and especially pediatricians should possess. She is very intelligent, up to date on current treatment, genuine, empatheic, and timely. Most importantly she listens and asks my opinion. My oldest son was one of her first patients and he is seven now. I can't say one negative thing about her. When my son was hospitalized with meningitis, she never missed one of his 14 days in the hospital. She even came when it was not her turn to round because she genuinely cares about each one of her patients. She even remembers very distinct details about each of my children since their birth. I would highly recommend Dr. Jennifer Guidroz!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Wonderful, very sweet bedside manner. My daughter loves her, and she and her staff are very nice and helpful

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

So far, out of the doctors that we've seen, Dr. Guidroz was the best. She was very kind and knowledgeable. I hope she'll remain as my little girls doctor throughout her childhood.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Guidroz is an amazing doctor. I had just moved to Baton Rouge from out of state and was nervous about finding a new pediatrician for my children. I took one of my kids to see her for an illness and she was so observant, that she noticed something wasn't right with my other child as well(who I had no idea was even sick!) Turns out the other child had an awful ear infection and I'd have had no clue if it weren't for Dr. Guidroz and her attentiveness. She is awesome and has been extremely helpful each time we've seen her. She is very knowledgeable and very nice. I definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007