Ratings for Dr. Jason R. West

Dr. West is a joke. My mother broke her foot and it took three weeks for her to get in touch with him in order to find out. He will not return calls or explain procedures. The doctors he refers to are of equally poor value.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. West spends time listening to you, and doesn't rush at all. He pays attention to each symptom you describe, and does not act as if they are unimportant. I'm impressed by the amount of time he spends with me each time I go, and how carefully and thoroughly he answers my questions and explains my condition and what he is thinking. His office answers calls quickly and lab results / other diagnostics are called to me as soon as his office gets the results. What I am most impressed with is that he doesn't just automatically reach for the prescription pad -- he has suggested both traditional and alternative treatments to me for various ailments, although he will tell me if an alternative treatment has not been proven effective. Overall, a very compassionate, knowledgeable, and patient physician.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Dr. Jason R. West's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1997)

Oxford