Ratings for Dr. Tony Cianfarani

Terrible dentist. Only interested in making a quick buck off of you for unnecessary treatments. Has the bedside manner of a weasel!

Submitted August 1, 2018

I was in a few weeks ago and just wanted to compliment Louisa and Vivian at the front desk. They are fantastic genuine people and always make the visits in the office great! They always are so cheerful and helpful and make you fell at ease. My family has known these two ladies for so

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Did unnecessary filling for a 20 year old small chip on bottom lower tooth, and then shaved down a healthy front tooth to the point you can see through the tooth! I phoned in to say not to fill in the lower tooth, it wasn’t necessary! We went back, and was told by this Dr. Cianfarani that he didn’t know and did not inform my husband before hand that he was going to “shave” that tooth. Then he said to us, that he wants to shave the other teeth to make them like that one!!!! I couldn’t believe it! They also make you sign papers before and after the work which I have never seen before so they’re not responsible!! We will never be going back there, and I will be reporting this to the Royal Dental Collage of Surgeons.

Submitted October 18, 2017

I am surprised by the previous comment. "Regular" cleanings do not take well over 2 hours. If your teeth were being "cleaned" for 2 hours, then you must have had a lot of buildup on them and you're lucky that the hygienist recognized this problem before you lose your teeth to gum disease.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I have a back tooth that is broken and needs to be removed. Before any work was done, Dr. Cianfarani took the time to explain to me that if I may ever want it replaced in the future with an implant, the area would need to be filled in with bone soon after the tooth is taken out. I did not know that bone will shrink after tooth removal, and had he not been informative about a bone graft, my options to replace it in the future with an implant would have been non existent. I certainly appreciated his help and time with this decision. The front staff sent off the estimate that day. I give the office a 10 out of 10 for communicating and educating their patients and their efficiency at doing their job. Very, very pleased with this office.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

This office has it all. From front to back and back to front---exceptional service!! The dentists, hygienists and all staff are dedicated, friendly, passionate and caring in addition to being educated!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I read where someone wrote about painful cleaning of teeth that is a sign of deep cleaning under gums that is outstanding work bye a hygienist. Always good service here. I been going for yrs.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Had a great first impression but quickly changed once I had the worst hygienist ever. Had the most painful cleaning I have ever had. Dr. Cianfarani has an arrogance about him and I'm not going back there ever again.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Everyone was so nice and polite. The dentist (not Tony,I don't remember his name unfortunately) was so informative and knowledgeable.he showed me my stays and explained everything to me and explained everthing he was doing as he did it. He treated his assistant very warmly and patiently. It was the best experience I've ever had at a dentist's office. Everyone there was amazing! Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I have been a patient for many years. Doctor Tony always takes the time to answer my questions. Treatment is always comfortable. His staff are always professional. I have nothing to say but great things about this practice!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013