Ratings for Dr. Mark H. Feldman

Dr. Feldman performed a Beuchel-Pappas total ankle-joint replacement for me in Feb. of 2001. He is, without a doubt, one of the most dedicated surgeons anyone could ask for, if considering ankle surgery. He makes your experience personal. He goes far beyond one's expectations, in seeing that every and any issue you may have is attended to. I called him when he was on the golf course, and he took my call, addressed my concerns. He took the time to help me prepare for a knee replacement, here in New York, all while he was playing GOLF! I have the highest regard for the man.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Feldman did a Total AnkleJoint Replacement(TAJR)surgery on me in 1999 and another one in 2000. He has been very supportive and helpful to me ever since. In short, he treats his patients like gold! He makes every effort to be available if I go to Miami. Several times, he has found doctors for me in my area, contacting them on his own first. This has been extremely helpful to me. He is not a doctor whose concern is making money; he is completely dedicated to his craft, having completed over 130 implants on people of all ages to this date. He works with Beuchel & Pappas (the doctors who built the prosthesis he uses) occasionally and they have a high regard for him as well. He has a website and will call you back and educate you well before the operation. I highly recommend him. He will do whatever he can to help as long as he is able. He is an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Mark H. Feldman's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in North Miami Beach, FL