Ratings for Dr. Timothy E. Schneider

As a Nurse, I have had the pleasure of working with Dr. Schneider as well as witnessing his vast knowledge in this area. Not only is this Doc by far the best Psychiatrist I have met to date, but he is also a well rounded gentleman. Informative, down to earth, caring, would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I currently under the care of Dr. Schneider. He has been very helpful to me. He listens and provides quality feedback. He is very polite and professional and I feel very comfortable and confident in him. I would highly recommend Dr. Schneider to my friends and family. He seems to be well liked by his other patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I really appreciate Dr. Schneider. He does not just take you in his office and write your scripts....he takes time to talk with you to really understand what is going on in your life. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

I have been to more than a few psychiatrists and I must say that Dr. Schneider is one of the best that I have seen. He really listens to me and takes time to hear my concerns. It doesn't seem to matter if we go over the scheduled 20 minutes. I am definitely able to voice my opinions. If I am uncomfortable with making changes or other things he respects my wishes. He is also an advocate for me in helping to reduce the number of meds that I have to take. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2008

Dr. Timothy E. Schneider's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)