Ratings for Dr. Cynthia D. Alexander

Dr. Alexander is a wonderful doctor. I just started going to her in the past year. For a long time I didn't have a doctor, becasue of past experiences. She explains things and takes time to talk to you. She never has made me feel dumb because I didn't understand her. Once, I wasn't feeling well and Dr. Alexander called me at home. How many other doctors do that? I now have my husband, someone who never goes to the doctor, going to see Dr. Alexander. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

I agree: Dr. Alexander is a great doctor. The staffs in most medical offices these days are not very concerned about patient welfare, but Dr. Alexander herself, is concerned.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Alexander listens to her patients, treats them well - even when they do not treat her the same - and works hard to help everyone she sees. She's a smart doctor and she seems to really be invested in her patients well being. She is one of the rare individuals who seemed to have gone to medical school because she actually wanted to be a doctor, not just because she wanted all of the perks associated with the lifestyle. She is a young doctor, but humble and wise beyond her years - a combination of getting the fresh outlook and determination of a young doctor with the knowledge, patience, and caring of doctor who has been in practice for many years. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007