Ratings for Dr. Randi Protter

Good luck getting a call back from this office. You will get voice mail when you call to make an appt. and then you may never get a call back. And then get in and discover that the doctors are condescending.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Protter is a wonderful diagnostician but also very warm and caring. I have a variety of health issues and she is a genius in keeping them all from interfering with each other and making sure that my medications are on track. She returned my middle of the night phone call in 5 minutes when I fell and broke my rib. I'm very impressed with her knowledge about any condition and also her expertise in complementary therapies.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I cannot recommend Dr. Protter highly enough. Because of her, my life has turned around. As we were sitting in her office for my first visit discussing my problem, she took out her cell phone and called a hemotologist to see if she took cases like mine. She did, an appointment was made, and I now feel like a different person. Saying thank you just isn't enough. Dr. Protter takes the time to sit and listen and truly cares about her patients. Her staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr Protter and the staff seem nice at first, but they are not as professional and caring as they claim to be. Poor response time, lack of knowledge and rude behavior is what I found.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

After leaving a previous doctor who was terrible for punctuality and staff (yet, was a great doctor), Dr. Protter was a relief. Her staff is fast, she is thorough, and always on time. She handles a lot of issues on her own, but knows when something just calls for a specialist. She does speak and move very quickly, and that might put off some people, but I have found her to be through, even while moving so quickly.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

she amazing doctor , really cares about people.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Randi Protter's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company