Ratings for Dr. Kevin Chan

When we look at who's on at Kidecare, if Dr. Chan is available we always will go on. He's the best. Even when it's crazy, you know he's working hard, but still takes the time to listen. And he's always has a plan of action.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I think it's absolutely amazing that we were visiting Toronto, and Dr. Chan diagnosed my daughter's problem right away. It's an absolute zoo at Sick Kids, but he's amazing.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

It took a while to get in, but it was expected being Sick Kids. After seeing the resident, we got to see Dr. Chan. Although it was obvious that he was busy, he sat down and listened to our story. He didn't dismiss our concerns. The thing I liked was he had a clear concept of what was a logical plan of action and he clearly articulated it. In fact, he picked up on our child's bone infection, when 6 previous doctors had dismissed our concerns. Of course, this is Sick Kids', and we're only going to bring our children back there.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

We had a wonderful time at Sick Kids, spending less than an hour from start to finish! Dr. Chan took the time to explain the problems and conditions and asked if we had any questions. He took the time to do a thorough examination.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Chan is such a nice doctor. He spent so much time talking to me as a parent, carefully explaining what to do and what not to do. My child who's normally scared of doctors had so much fun playing with him. My experience at Sick Kids was wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr Chan is very knowledgable. He makes other doctors look dumb!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007