Ratings for Dr. Kathy J. Hurlburt

Dr Hurlburt is compassionate, bright and knowledgeable. I have complete confidence in her. The office has had a turnover and is helpful and friendly. It’s an excellent expience all around.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr Hurlburt has been our dr for over 10 years and is knowledgeable, kindhearted and joyful.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Bright, responsive, prompt and thoughtful. Love that Doc.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Love this doctor!!! Best in Anchorage, hands down!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I enjoyed Dr Hurlburt and had confidence in her as a physician. Her office staff on the other hand was rude, inconsiderate, incompetent, and had a complete lack of customer service. I called and scheduled an appointment then showed up for a lab draw and they didn't know why I was there. I rescheduled my appointment and had to work so I called to cancel and left a voicemail asking them to reschedule my appointment. They then called me at work and berated me for missing my appointment. I again rescheduled and email confirmed my appointment and they called me and told me they had to cancel the appointment because I had too many no shows and Dr Hurlburt didn't want to see me. I liked Dr Hurlburt but her choice of support staff led me to find another physician who set higher standards for their support staff. Of course....it wouldn't take much to outshine the people who work in her office!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr Hurlburt. Nurses not too much. Christine is very rough, unsympathetic, and will not pass messages on.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr Gulliver is the best. I agree the nurses and front desk are terrible. So rude and thoughtless. Many times I have gone without meds for days because they made mistakes.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Completely agree with other reviewer. Dr. Hurlburt is great while you are in the office speaking to HER. After you leave, her staff is slow to respond, unreliable, and sometimes rude. Getting a prescription sent to the correct pharmacy takes multiple calls to her office EVERY SINGLE TIME-this is not an exaggeration. Nurses, the only avenue of contact once you leave her office, are slow to return phone calls and sometimes fail to do so. If you have tests done, expect a nurse, who has little knowledge of your care, to call you back. You will NOT get a call from Dr. Hurlburt, no matter how complex the follow up and no matter how many questions your test results might raise. If you have a follow up question based on the information the nurse passes to you, you have to wait AGAIN for another, often different, nurse to call you back. Again, I find Dr. Hurlburt knowledgable, thoughtful, and considerate. It makes me wonder why she has chosen to set up her office policies the way she has.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Hurlburt is a very thorough doctor with great bedside manner and a wonderfully run office. She is very knowledgeable and is also quick to refer to another specialist if necessary.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr. Hurlburt is great, but her staff are very rude and unhelpful. All follow-up had to go through her staff (NOT through Dr. Hurlburt), which meant it got botched up and/or didn't happen. When you're actually in the room with Dr. Hurlburt, it feels like a real doctor-patient relationship; unfortunately, as soon as you walk out of there you're on your own.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Kathy J. Hurlburt's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)