Ratings for Dr. Leslie A. Riley

Treated me very disrepectfully. I begged for help and in a negative tone said "you have Chronic Fatigue and I DONT treat Chronic Fatigue." Then something came up and I wanted to see her again or talk to her and was told I would have to come in but my bill had to be paid first. I was on disability and the bill was only $60 and was current not delinquent. That was the last straw. She did give me the name of 2 docs but said it would take at least 6mo to get into the best one. I gave up and went to the other only be injured by medication and later discover that my other docs nurse could get me into her in 60 days!! I am poor and have an abuse history. I feel one or both of these were factors in her attitude.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Wonderful person and physician. Knowledgeable, current, empathatic. Not afraid to refer to specialists. Sits down and takes the time to talk to you.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

This woman is a rare gem. She is pleasant, smart, a sharp diagnostician, keeps up with new information in her field, is more than willing to listen to you and spend whatever time is needed to address your health concerns. She is happy to make referrals if you wish or if she feels it is appropriate. She has my absolute confidence and also my admiration as both a physician and as a person. She gets my highest recommendation on any scale.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Dr. Leslie A. Riley's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1988)