Ratings for Dr. Sharon F. Rudo

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Rudo. She's very knowledgeable & is extremely easy to talk to. Great bedside manner. Best OB I've EVER had!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Dr Rudo is an excellent doctor and very down to earth. She is so easy to talk to and very thorough

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Rudo is wonderful. I went to their practice to deliver my first child, you can't go wrong with any of the 3 drs there.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Rudo is extremely polite, punctual, and knowledgable. She always explains any procedure she is performing and why she does it- especially if it is a new experience for the patient. I am pregnant with my first child and Dr. Rudo has been extremely helpful, especially since I am also experiencing a few minor medical problems. I feel that I can ask her anything, and I get an honest answer from her anytime. She is also very timely in returning phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Rudo is very intellegent. I feel as if I needed to tell her something I would be able to. Her bedside manners are great.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr. Rudo is amazing. She delivered my son and gave me excellent care both during and after the delivery. I primarily saw Dr. Laveran, who she is in practice with, for OB checks during my pregnancy and you really can't go wrong with either one. I feel completely blessed to have them as my doctors.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Rudo is the best! Absolutely love her and she is extremely thorough, great bedside manner, and just a wonderful doctor. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Rudo is wonderful. She did my c-section and I was in little to no pain afterwards and have a gorgeous boy because of it. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Excellent! Dr. Rudo delivered my baby boy - she goes out of her way to explain everything to her patients and ease their concerns. I would recommend her to everyone I know in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006