Ratings for Dr. Steven Nack

Once again my appointment was a very pleasant experience!!! I was greeted by name taken into examining room before I could even sit down. Dr Nack is always very attentive and gives a very thorough exam and answers all my questions. All the staff is very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Nack"s for a number of years now and have ALWAYS found everyone at his offices to be extremely professional . I would highly recommend Hillmont GI to anyone seeking a great medical practice in the North Penn area.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Nack is always thorough, kind, informative, and accommodating. This visit was no exception. He always imparts new information when available, and it’s clear he stays current on studies and trials that may impact my care. I moved 2.5 hours away from the area yet continue to see Dr. Nack due to his consistent and reliable care. The supporting office staff are also a great bunch, always ready to help.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I came in for the first time on 6/19/2018, the nurse Amy gave me paperwork to fill out right away. as soon as i finished the paperwork i was asked to go in do the first couple steps with the nurse before seeing Dr Nack. Dr Nack, was absolutely thorough, professional and friendly. He has checked me and asked me questions while he’s looking at me on the eyes. So, he was paying attention to my answers and explanations. He walked me out to the reception to be helped at the checkout. It was the best experience to have seeing a gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I came in for follow up office visit with Dr. Nack regarding my stomach emptying test. He explained everything to me and advised me to eat 6 small meals per day, avoiding high fat and greasy foods. I think he and his nurse are very personable and pleasant, and im very comfortable with my office visits.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

My experience was excellent - called back to begin the visit in a very timely manner (Never even had to sit down.) - nurse took my vitals and went over my medications with ease - Doctor Nack came in within a short wait - Doctor Nack is awesome at keeping you calm when things just don't seem right and more tests are needed, he has an awesome demeaner! I left slightly concerned but calm in that Dr. Nack will help work it all out.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Nack always spends time with me and talks through my medical issues. I never feel rushed. The office staff is kind and respectful, even funny. A very positive and non threatening experience.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Nack and the entire staff are the best. I've been a patient for many years; Dr. Nack has managed my Crohn's extremely effectively over the years. Complete trust in this team.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I scheduled my annual appointment with Dr. Nack several weeks ago and arrived early for my 8:20 am appointment. I was greeted as soon as I arrived, and checked in immediately. I was taken back to the exam room after a very short wait where BP and pulse were taken. Dr. Nack arrived immediately, performed the exam and updated my charts, and answered all my questions. I was in and out in a very short time. Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I am so glad to be under the care of Dr. Nack. He is very approachable and takes a sincere interest in the well being of his patients. The office staff is always friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Steven Nack's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)