Ratings for Dr. Steven Nack

Dr. Nack always spends time with me and talks through my medical issues. I never feel rushed. The office staff is kind and respectful, even funny. A very positive and non threatening experience.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Nack and the entire staff are the best. I've been a patient for many years; Dr. Nack has managed my Crohn's extremely effectively over the years. Complete trust in this team.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I scheduled my annual appointment with Dr. Nack several weeks ago and arrived early for my 8:20 am appointment. I was greeted as soon as I arrived, and checked in immediately. I was taken back to the exam room after a very short wait where BP and pulse were taken. Dr. Nack arrived immediately, performed the exam and updated my charts, and answered all my questions. I was in and out in a very short time. Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I am so glad to be under the care of Dr. Nack. He is very approachable and takes a sincere interest in the well being of his patients. The office staff is always friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I arrived at 9:00 for a 9:15 office visit with Dr Nack. The front desk reseptionist was very pleasant. It took about 45 min to be seen but Im ok with that because Dr Nack spent quality time with me and listened to my complaints. He was very attentive. I felt he addressed all of my issues. The check out girl was also very pleasant and explained my future procedures well.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Nack, as always, was very professional and thorough, and also kind, the latter being especially noted as this is not always a feature from all medical professionals. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Came for a follow up appt for a diagnosis of EE. Doctor spent time speaking with me and answering my questions on blood work. He then physically examined me and talked about next steps in my care. I love the practice and enjoy my time here. Dr Nack is a very caring doctor and an obviously knowledgeable physician

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Everything was excellent. The staff is always friendly. I had very little wait for Dr.Nack and he is always very kind and thorough. I recommend this group of Doctors often. Deborah Schwartz

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Appointment time on schedule. Doctor Nack reviewed all test results. Discussed current medication and everything looks good. Scheduled a special liver test. All staff are very professional.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

The office personnel were welcoming, polite and patient. Dr. Nack was friendly, very interested in all the details of my issue, and very thorough reviewing my records as a new patient and making sure all bases are covered in diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Steven Nack's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)