Ratings for Dr. Steven Nack

Had a very comfortable and thorough visit with dr Nack. He is both professional and personable.i was in for a check up regarding my increased remicade to see how things were going. Will be scheduling a colonoscopy per his recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Straight forward diagnosis with a relax approach. This gave me confidence in what was prescribed will yield the results needed. Also, samples were given to me helping with the outcome.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Wait time was average. All support staff were friendly and helpful. Dr. Nack was thorough and answered all of my questions. I feel confident that I receive excellent care here.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr.nack is very through in explaining what may be going on. He takes the extra steps to ensure we get to the root cause of any issues. I appreciate all that he does along with his caring demeanor. He also has a wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Front office was pleasant and welcoming. Waiting area was clean and comfortable. I was called to an exam room shortly after check in. The nurse who got me settled was very pleasant and efficient. The portable patient video screen helped to pass the wait time in the exam room. There are a range of topics and short videos to appeal to a variety of interests. Dr Nack spent adequate time with me. Reviewed and interpreted recent tests. Answered all of my questions. Dr Nack has a warm, patient centered demeanor which has been consistently true over the many years of exams and procedures. Scheduling a procedure was easy. Staff who handle this are efficient and explain patient directions very well. I have and continue to confidently recommend this practice to others.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Once again my appointment was a very pleasant experience!!! I was greeted by name taken into examining room before I could even sit down. Dr Nack is always very attentive and gives a very thorough exam and answers all my questions. All the staff is very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Nack"s for a number of years now and have ALWAYS found everyone at his offices to be extremely professional . I would highly recommend Hillmont GI to anyone seeking a great medical practice in the North Penn area.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Nack is always thorough, kind, informative, and accommodating. This visit was no exception. He always imparts new information when available, and it’s clear he stays current on studies and trials that may impact my care. I moved 2.5 hours away from the area yet continue to see Dr. Nack due to his consistent and reliable care. The supporting office staff are also a great bunch, always ready to help.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I came in for the first time on 6/19/2018, the nurse Amy gave me paperwork to fill out right away. as soon as i finished the paperwork i was asked to go in do the first couple steps with the nurse before seeing Dr Nack. Dr Nack, was absolutely thorough, professional and friendly. He has checked me and asked me questions while he’s looking at me on the eyes. So, he was paying attention to my answers and explanations. He walked me out to the reception to be helped at the checkout. It was the best experience to have seeing a gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I came in for follow up office visit with Dr. Nack regarding my stomach emptying test. He explained everything to me and advised me to eat 6 small meals per day, avoiding high fat and greasy foods. I think he and his nurse are very personable and pleasant, and im very comfortable with my office visits.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Steven Nack's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)