Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Kemp

I first saw Dr. Kemp a number of months ago for a consultation session about getting the cosmetic veeneers procedure. I found him to be very patient and he took the time to answer all my questions. He didn't pressure me and actually raised concerns about whether it might be the best option or not. I'm happy to report that now, several months later, I went back to see him with a few more questions, decided to go through the procedure, and I'm very happy with the results. And I called back with a few more questions and the secretary was also fairly helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

have been going here for a few years now and I love the office. My hygienist is great and she is passionate about her work. it makes me want to take care of my teeth!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

A friend recommended Dr. Kemp to me a few months ago and I'm so happy I switched to his office. He's the kind of dentist that explains what he's seeing and what needs to be done. He even provided me with a few different treatment options for me to choose from based on cost and explained the pros and cons to each one. He really put my needs first and made sure I could walk away with the best result staying within my budget. And on top of everything else, his work is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy with what he did for me. He gave me the ability to smile with confidence for the first time in my life. Thanks, Dr. Kemp, you're an amazing Dentist with an amazing staff!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Kemp sells you services you dont really need. It seems like he only wants your money but he is not interested in you as a client. Michelle, the receptionist, is very rude and misleading. I went to Dr. Kemp's office several times for different services and Michelle would always say that my account was clear and that my benefits had covered everything. Then randomly, 6 months later, Michelle called me to charge me $1000 saying that a mistake had been done and my benefits did not cover the services rendered. That's really unethical and it reflects how little they care about the client. Dr. Kemp always suggested me to get things that I didn't really need. I'm never going back. He is a rip off.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Kemp and staff are quite a lovely bunch. They are always helpful and polite and put up with my many questions. I have reccomended everyone I know to go see Dr. Kemp as I feel he is an excellent dentist. He will sit downw ith you and do a comprehensive check when you first start and from there he will work with you to make sure that you develop a healthy dental plan to make sure that your teeth look great for years to come. After years of being terrified of the dentist he and his staff have made it an enjoyable experience that I actually look forward to.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

My wife has been a client for years and consistently spoke highly of the staff, service, and quality of care. I had been seeing another dentist and, while the staff were great, the quality of work left much to be desired and I started to feel the dentist was either lacking skill or interest in my treatment. Dr. Kemp's office was a breath of fresh air and I regret having not moved over to his practice sooner. Excellent work, advice, atmosphere, and attentiveness. They seem to enjoy their work, are great at it, and care about their patients and the service they are prviding! Well done!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Dr. Kemp has been my dentist for more than 20 years. He and his staff are knowledgable and courteous. They have taught me how to keep my teeth healthy. Dr. Kemp and his staff make a dental visit as pleasant as possible. - A.D., Toronto

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. Kemp and his staff have been so great and accomodating. The level of professionalism shown by everyone there should be used as a model for the other dentists I've been to in the past.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Neither Dr. Kemp nor his secretary have any respect for the patients. They cancel and change appointments all the time.If you complain, they just say that this is their "protocol" and if you don't like it you should change dentist. They are very rude and impolite.

Submitted July 19, 2010

The hygienists are great, but neither Dr. Kemp nor his secretary have any respect for the patients. They cancel and change appointments all the time. They schedule appointments of several patients at the same time such that, most of the time, they have to call one of the patients (just the day before the appointment) to reschedule the visit. This has happened to me more than 6 times in one year. Of course, they do this in purpose to minimize the possibility of dead times. But this practice is unethical and it shows a complete disrespect towards the patients. If you complain, they just say that this is their "protocol" and if you don't like it you should change dentist. They are very rude and impolite. They remind me of the Seinfield's episode on the soup Nazi. The most un-Canadian professional I have ever known.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010