Ratings for Dr. Trevor Bowes

Dr. Bowes is awesome! He takes the time to explain things and has a great personality! His staff is the best too!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

All I can say is he is the best!! Glad to have him as my family's Dentist

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Extremely knowledgable and informative. Very pleasant but realistic about outcomes and expectations. Doesn't try to push unnecessary products or procedures. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

A great doctor with plenty of knowledge . I would not waste the time thinking about looking for another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Bowes pulled a tooth for me after another dentist even refused to try. I'm terrified of the dentist and he made the experience pleasant and explained to me each step of the way what was going on to ease my mind. I will be returning to see him for the teeth that I have been neglecting to have filled for a while.. and I'll be bringing my children there as well!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Bowes is the best dentist I have ever had the privledge of being treated by. A wonderful Dentist who treats everyone with kind, gentle, friendly respect. So grateful to my friend for the referral. I wish my family and I could bring him with us as we have to move and he really is one of a kind. Thank you so much Trevor, Nicole, Robin, Carly and all the staff at Penhorn Dental for everything. All the best to you all now and in the future.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Bowe's had been our family doctor for years. He's an amazing dentist, and wonderful with kids! My daughter had her first filling last year and he did everything he could to calm her down and explain everything he was going to do. Dr. Bowes is definitely a great choice if you're looking for a family dentist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Great Dentist, I have never had any issues with checkups, fillings, etc. Great interaction with clients and co-workers.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I love Dr. Bowes! He is an awesome dentist. The staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Always happy to bring my children here. Personable, works well with kids, takes the time to explain everything to them, and to me.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011