Ratings for Dr. Andrew Klayman

Very professional and punctual and his receptionist is pleasant and responsible.​

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Like many others have said here, one of my biggest regrets was not coming to Dr. Klayman sooner. After 5+ years of painful plantars warts that were running uo my heel, Dr. Klayman was able to cure all of them in one treatment with the YAG laser. I was skeptical of the whole thing because of less than reputatble clinica I had visted in the past, but Dr. Klayman and his staff were super knowledgable, helpful and kind. Years of scraping, freezing treatments, acids, banana peels, duct tape, garlic, and apple cidar vinegar treatments (the most painful). It was awkward, they hurt, they made me feel disgusting and self conscious, I was constantly paranoid about keeping the warts from growing or spreading yet year after year it just got more painful and gross. One treatment, gone. Nothing can beat the feeling I had knowing I had finally gotten rid of something that caused me so much anxiety and stress over 5 years and I cant thank Dr. Klayman enough for his help. What a guy.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

What a relief! Andrew’s cured me of my painful ingrown nail. Waited too long should have done it years ago. Very happy and satisfied that I fixed them finally. And love the result. Nail looks normal He is gentle and skilled Podiatrist

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Outstanding service ! Andrew is both knowledgeable and professional with vast amount of experience. Treatment with his shock machine solved my Heel pain . It’s always nice when someone cares about their patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Custom orthotics for my fallen arches make my feet happy . Great care and service.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Outstanding experience. Should have corrected my painful ingrown nails years ago. Gentle procedure with wonderful outcome. it years ago

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I am very pleased with my daughter progress under the care of Andrew Klayman . She walked pigeon-toed as a child and thankfully Andrew fixed her walking pattern.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Very Positive experience . Fixed up my ingrown nails with a procedure in his office . Very Happy with my results. Highly recommend. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Just another orthotic prescribing addict! Avoid and seek out a much more knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Dr. Klayman. Some background info: I had a plantar's wart on my left foot (dime-sized, just below my pinky toe) for over a year. Countless rounds of freezing, scraping, and using over-the-counter products did nothing. The wart didn't initially bother me, but over the past few months it became painful to walk on and I wanted to be rid of it. After reading online about different wart treatment procedures I came across one called the 'YAG Laser' which was supposed to work very well. I looked up a place in the downtown core that had the treatment available and went for it. Little did I know it would be the absolute WORST pain of my life, hands down. The 'clinic' I went to - if you can even call it a clinic - did not use any kind of anesthetic, and after two rounds of the treatment (first one being 5 'blasts' of the laser, the second round being 3 'blasts'), not only was the wart still there, but I had severe anxiety about getting the treatment again because of how painful it was. I have broken nearly every bone on the left side of my body, had multiple surgeries, and this was still the most unpleasant thing I have done in my life! I went to Dr. Klayman to get a second opinion and because I saw that on his website he performs the same YAG laser treatment using a local anesthetic. In our initial consultation he could immediately tell that the idea of having the laser surgery again stressed me out. He assured me that after using a local anesthetic I would hardly feel a thing. Slightly anxious yet hopeful, a week later I came back and had the treatment. The difference between this treatment and the past 2 was night and day! The worst part of the entire procedure was getting the anesthetic. Dr. Klayman even gave me an extra little boost of it to make sure I was completely numb. I did not feel a thing during the procedure and walked out of the office with a smile on my face. Never thought I would be saying those words after the past two experiences I had! My only regret is that I had not gone to see him earlier.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

• Humana - ChoiceCare PPO
  • Humana Care Plus
  • Humana Medicare
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Optimum United Healthcare Bone Marrow Transplant