Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Chantz

Been going to Dr. Chantz for over 30 years, he and his staff are The Best Of The Best

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr Chantz is a wonderful doctor. First off, he's right on time. I had an appointment for 4pm and the nurse took me right back where I didn't even wait 5 minutes before the Dr entered. Dr Chantz really seems to care abut his patients. He has found a life long patient in me!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Great doctor! Unfortunately I had to switch doctors due to insurance change. IWish UPMC took Aetna

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I have never met a doctor so sincere and caring. I have never felt rushed during my visit and he is genuinely concerned about my health (emotional and physical). He's a great guy!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

This is a GREAT family Dr. He takes time with you and listens to all you have to say. He is compassionate and caring. He will do all he can to help you with you problems. If he can't, he will refer you to another great Dr. No bad referrals from him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Dr. Daniel J. Chantz's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)