Ratings for Dr. Miriam C. Dunau

She's been my children's doctor for almost 15 years. The only doctor I completely trust. She's amazing and knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Very happy with Dr Dunau. She is helpful, caring yet not alarmist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Loved the staff @ this practice. I did not like Dr. Dunau. She's extremely bossy & condenscending to parents. My daughter had a speech problem & I decided to enroll my daughter in preschool to get speech therapy there. Dr. Dunau wanted me to go with the speech therapist she referred me to. I didn't want my daughter to go to this therapist because in the initial consultation she yelling at my daughter because she didn't do exactly as she was told (she was 2 years old @ the time). Dr. Dunau called me repeatedly in the next two weeks and calling me an unfit parent and making other threats. She even called me on weekends. I finally had to tell her I got a 2nd opinion on my daughter's speech problem and she was no longer my doctor. My husband told her we would call the cops on her if she harassed us again. Let's just say I would not recommend her at all. I've talked to other people and this isn't the first time she's done something like this and it probably won't be the last.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

She is dismissive of concerns of children and belittling, we will NOT see her again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

dr. dunau has been seeing my son since he was an infant, he is now 17! she has always treated my children as if they were her own, thats why i love her. my daughter has exceptional problems at birth and she was very involved in her care as well as sending us to boston when needed, my daughter is happy, and healthy thanks to dr. dunau. i would recommend her to anyone in the northshore area.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2005

Dr. Miriam C. Dunau's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Peabody, MA