Ratings for Dr. Meena S. Murthy

My OBGYN requested me to see her because I got gestational diabetes(mind that I am 9months). My first appointment was for 12pm and I was in my way when the nurse called me to reschedule for 1pm. I said ok. At 12:50pm they called me again asking to be there around 2pm because the doctor was running late 😒 I end up seeing the doctor almost at 4pm. Yesterday they gave me a 7:30am appointment because the doctor is going on vacation, so I arrived at the hospital at 7:20am to ck in, 7:30am no doctor, 8:00am no doctor...At 8:45am I left because the doctor was not there yet. No apology or call from the doctor, how disrespectful and unprofessional. I am appalled at the behavior. Everything what she stated (about being a coach, being disciplined, and following a regimen) in the first visit makes no sense because she doesn't follow it herself (she needs to practice what she preach) and she does not have any respect for the patients and their time!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

She is Arrogant and Nagging, let alone be a doctor, she is not a human .

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Staff is rude and Dr. is ALWAYS late. I was there over 3 hours for my appointment. I was told by her staff she is not a Dr of time. WHAT???? My time is as precious as hers. Messages left by me and my pharmacy were not returned for over a week to get meds refilled, went 3 days with out my meds.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

I was not happy with Dr. Murthy what so ever. I was diagnosed with Graves Disease back in November and the only reason I switched to her is because my insurance was different. She is located in the "CARES" building of Saint Peter's where you have to pay $5/hr for parking. Every time I came in she was at least one hour late and all she did was ask me how I was feeling that week and by the end she would increase my medication.She never physically examed me to feel how big my goiter was or anything. I finally went to another doctor who tyold me she wasnt doing right by me because I had developed thyroid cancer

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

She would not discuss my labs with me, had a nurse call me back. And they confirmed my follow-up appointment with the wrong name. Had me wait 90 minutes for a 15 minute appointment, and spoke about diet more than anything during the visit. Tried to get me to come nutritional group sessions - I am 5'6" and weigh 145lbs. Not like I am obese...and if I hd time I'd go...but the focus of the visit was all wrong.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Very proactive doctor. She is really good.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Meena S. Murthy's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ