Ratings for Dr. Diana C. Soulias

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

This doctor is the worst I've ever been to. Her and the MA Marie (rude) are always talking badly about their patients when they think we can't hear. I don't know what she is even capable of because every time I saw her she referred me to someone else. Likes to chit chat about personal life but not give you the proper education about whats going on with your health. Does not take all your health problems into consideration before prescribing new meds or treatments. Thank god I'm an RN and knew when to say but what about this or that. Took forever for staff to call with results (thats if they called; I would have to make multiple calls to get the results I needed)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

She is the best doctor I've ever had any kind of experience with. I recommend her to anybody who asks me. She cares, not just about your health, but your life and is extremely personable and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Soulias and her staff are wonderful. Dr. Soulias takes the time to talk with you and find out what is really going on. She listens to the patient which many dr's don't bother to do anymore. Dr. Soulias also is very punctual. I have never had to wait longer than 10 min's to see her. She treats my time as valuable as her own. I truley feel cared for when I go to Dr. Soulias

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Soulias takes the time to listen to you. She knows when to treat you and when to see a specialist. She has given me many referals over the years and all the referals were top doctors.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

I never knew this sight was here I just what people to know she isnt the best doctor. She almost killed my son when he was born he had something wrong with his stomac she never picked up on it for 3 wks I took him to her hopeing to get an answer finally after six weeks she sent me to another Doctor (who saved him) when that doctor saw he he sent me to the hospital right away I didnt have time to even call my husband he told me "he doesnt have time get him to the 3rd floor asap dont even go to admitting go right to the floor they are expecting you. he almost dead for her misstakes? My daughter she gave her a script for pink eye that was an EAR DROPS. My sister who was allergct to Iodine (and she knew) she packed her wound with iodine gause. My girlfreind was given a drug that she knew she couldnt take.When it this Doctor going to be held accountable.I thank God she didnt hurt my family any more than she had.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr Soulias is very friendly and knowledgeable. You can tell her anything. The staff is pleasant and the office is very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Dr. Soulias does a good job of putting patients at ease.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

She was my primary dr for several years, mostly b/c her office is so close to my home & job. She personally is a nice person, but I don't think she's much of a dr. I was an average patient, saw her maybe 2x/year. Once I went in because I could kind of feel something at the back of my throat when I swallowed. She looked at my ears, looked in my nose, then wrote me a script for cough syrup and antibiotics. She never looked at my THROAT! Another problem with her is that she comes to a decision way too fast, then doesn't tell you what it is, just writes a script and assumes you can read her mind. Note to all drs out there: TELL your patients what their diagnosis is, and WHY you came to that conclusion! Don't assume we already know or we're too dumb to understand. ALSO, Farmington Family Physicians (Dr. S's clinic) is SO poorly run, after 7 years & numerous requests, they STILL sent MY test results to my PARENTS, even after I mailed a certified letter demanding they update my records.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2006

Dr. Diana C. Soulias's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Henry Ford / HAP