Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Volpe

Dr. Volpe did my knee surgery and 4 months later I am still having issues and he said it's all normal. Never offered any physical therapy just basically told me I was going to have to live with it. I have arthritis in my knee which he scrapped off and that is what he is blaming. Strange that my symtoms after surgery are totally different than prior to surgery.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr Volpe performed my knee surgery and was completely satisfied. I was amazed when I went back for my last visit and his attitude totally changed, definitely did not want to spend time with me or answer any questions, I was asking questions why my legs were so weak and he said maybe it was Lou Gerrigs and just wanted to walk out, I was very upset then he said he didn't mean that. I will nevr use this Dr again nor refer him, he was in such a hurry and every evident he did not want to spend any time with me. He had already got his $$ so he was done!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

He performed a patella realignment on my left knee and did a poor job handling pre and post surgery procedures. Failed to discuss details of long term and short term affects of surgery even after asked. This is my third knee surgery and if you go to Watson Clinic go see Dr. Sklenicka.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

He did knee surgery and unfoortunately didn't do a very good job. Eight months later had to have a total knee replacement.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Dr. Mark A. Volpe's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)