Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Goldstein

This doctor literally saved my life after I had complications with my birth. He is AMAZING. He is a legend around the hospital and all the nurses we talked to love him as well. Charming man, knows his stuff. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Great doctor, great staff, very educated and professional. Headed over for baby #2 after years.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Great office, Goldstein was my Dr for both girls. Had to use his backup office for the first as I went into labor early, but they were very professional and took great care of me. With baby 2 I had Goldstein and he was wonderful, let me try to have a natural birth after a C-section and worked with me when we needed to schedule a C section with bay # 2.Great Dr/staff/experience

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

My husband and I LOVE Dr. Goldstein!!! Great staff, great office! Good listener, really cares about his patients. If I were going to have more children, I would definitely go to Dr. Goldstein for my prenatal care. He's the BEST !!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Goldstein has been my OB/GYN for years, and he is wonderful! He is always on time, kind, patient and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Dr. Goldstein has been my gynecologist for many years and I have been very pleased with his professionalism and warmth.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

Dr. Paul R. Goldstein's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1968)