Ratings for Dr. Victor A. Schingo

Dr. Schingo is second to none when it comes to plastic surgery. My upper lids where very heavy and I always looked tired. Being 46 years old I thought I was too young to get an upper lid procedure done. I went to Dr. Kessler's office in Schenectady and failed the field of vision view. Next I met with Dr. Schingo again and planned my surgery. Dr. Schingo is a perfectionist and that's exactly what I was looking for. I had the procedure done on a Thursday and was back to work on Tuesday. My eyes look better then they ever did. Even in high school I had tired eyes. My eyes look better then ever! Thank you Dr. Schingo. If you are in need of lid surgery(blepharoplasty) Dr. Schingo is the best there is!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I was diagnosed with breast cancer September 21st 2012. It was recommended that I have a bilateral masectomy. My surgeon recommended Dr. Schingo for reconstruction. I am so glad she did! Dr. Schingo put me back together again and made me look better than I did before. I am so thankful for his talents and his personality. He made a difficult time so much better. I can never thank him enough! I felt so confident in him and he didnt let me down. :)

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Schingo did my rhinoplasty. Within 2 years, my nose went back to looking how it did pre-surgery. It's like I never had it done. Extremely frustrating experience for me.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Schingo did my Botx and Beletero. He is very knowledgeable and did a great job. I have seen alot of his work and he does a great job with breast augmentation,resconstruction, deviated septal repairs and abdominalplastys!!What a great plastic surgeon!! He belongs in California!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Great Dr. and a great staff.. Friendly, courteous, professional and willing to help at any point. I was referred by my primary Dr to Dr. Schingo to have a growth removed, I can honestly say he did a fantastic job and is a highly skilled doctor. I will recommend all of my friends and family to him for any work they made need.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Was the on call plastic surgeon for Ellis Hospital and refused to come to the Hospital to attend to a patient who had a deep gash in her face.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr Schingo was fantastic! He did my breast reduction and tummy tuck. I could not be any happier. Its a fantastic result and I highly recommend him to anyone. Hes detail oriented and a highly trained surgeon. He always made me feel like he really cared.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

Dr. Schingo is very knowledgeable. He will provide you will all the information about the procedure. He will let you know what to expect before, during, and after the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

breast reduction surgery this year went smoothly with little scarring. follow up was great!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Did a fantastic job on my medically necessary BR, was astonishingly friendly and kind. Made me feel like he cared.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Victor A. Schingo's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup