Ratings for Dr. Sandra Voice

Dr. Voice did a cyst removal 4 mths later I still have open icision she refused 2 give me anything 4 pain, I was in tears begging her 2 stop what she was doing & she said it doesn't hurt that bad ur over reacting my foot is infected & smells she said it's not infected I told her I was going 2 the best wound dr in toronto she said go ahead & when I said the dr's name she looked shocked. When a patient is in tears begging u 2 stop u stop, she needs 2 listen 2 her patients better & offer 2 help betteru don't tell them they r over reacting. I have never had a dr say that 2 me from June 12 2018 the day of my surgery I knew she was not going 2 b good she didn't freeze me enough I told her I feel everything, she gave me nothing 4 pain right after surgery & I had 2 walk from operating room 2 meet my boyfriend alone I just had foot surgery & I ws told 2 walk & alone, from than I was always told come back in a week, 2 weeks she was putting me off 4 mths & I am worse off. I don't recommend her as a dr I would say run fast from her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. Sandra Voice performed my breast reduction in 2005 and I recommend her to everyone. She was patient and knowledgeable and I have been very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

condescending, rough, aloof, dismissive. She took 23 mins to perform a surgery that all other plastic surgeons say take them between 2-4 hrs. I was left with serious lifelong pain problems.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Voice's work is very poor in the field of plastic surgery. She should not operate on anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I read some of these experiences and I just have to shake my head. Yes, she is does run late but she is also an incredible surgeon with an amazing talent not to mention her bed side manner. Breast cancer survivor owing my reconstructed life to Dr. Voice and her staff. I have never in my life met someone so kind and caring. She certainly takes her time and explains everything to you instilling a GREAT deal of confidence. Her staff is also amazing and both of them will go out of their way to do anything for you. If you ever have an urgent situation, they will squeeze you in so be thankful because even though you might have to wait sometimes, rest assured, you can see her in the drop of an eye if you need to. They are also very good if you just need a shoulder to cry on. I'll take the bad with the good just to have the privilege of having her as my surgeon because waiting for her is certainly worth it.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I have been a patient of DR. Voice for over 20 yrs, I am so happy and grateful for the confidence She restored to me with my first breast reconstruction 20 yrs ago and my recent second augmentation, now confident that she will be able to reconstruct my belly button from birth defect.. THANK YOU ,SANDRA VOICE....

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Voice is a true artist! I went to her for my breast reduction and I am not even 2 weeks post op and I am already extremely happy with my results! Everything has been healing very well and I don't even think my scars will be anything to be concerned about. Best decision I ever made wish I had done this sooner!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Terrible results and a lifetime of living with the pain, emotional and physical scars. Do not use the services of this " doctor ".

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was happy with Dr. voice. I had to have a skin cancer lesion removed from my face. I was apprehensive with it being on. my face. Right after surgery the scar was large and did not look good but when it healed...within a week it was hardly noticeable. I was really happy.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

a very irresponsible doctor , would never recommend her to anyone at anytime. I had a car accident and she was the doctor that I saw in the hospital. when time came for follow up , she rejected to give me an appointment . My family doc multiple times faxed and called her office to book an appointment but response was she doesn't want to see the patient . I as well tried my best to book an appointment with but her receptionist never returned my call neither any reason was provided for rejecting to give an appointment .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017