Ratings for Dr. Bryan B. Barnes

Several years ago my mother had a glioblastoma in her brain. Using his talents he got very bit of it out and she recovered. Now I need a cervical fusion and I'm going to do what I can to have him perform the operation.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Barnes is an excellent Doctor. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends with back problems. I had never had a surgery before. He and his staff were just great. One night in the hospital and I was walking pain free with no meds. Very quiet,proffessional man. Highly recommend going to him

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

My doctor referred me to Dr Barnes office they even called for me. Visit 6 weeks later, I waited an hour was seen by his assistant,they took xrays, sugesetted physical therapy, setup an appointment for an MRI, given medication. It was a good visit. Very through I will see Dr Barnes when he gets MRI films. His assistant called me with the results spinal stenosis, surgery necessary. Saw Barnes 3 weeks later spent 15 minutes with me and explained the procedure he wanted to performe. Lumbar Lamienectomy & spinal fusion This is a serious operation I am seeking secound opinion.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Barnes is a very understanding, kind, and ethical surgeon. He puts the best interest of the patient first. He is very talented and gifted in his craft. I know of several people who have been operated on by him and they all say the same. He is very meticulous, fixes it right the first time. He is also very protective of his patients when in the hospital. If something is not right, he makes them correct it. He has a very calm and courteous demeanor that has earned him quite a bit of respect. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

Dr. Bryan B. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)