Ratings for Dr. Priscilla M. Uychich

Dr. Uychich is the kindest human being I have ever met in my life. She is also brilliant when it comes to both immunological disorders and tick borne infections. There is not a money hungry or greedy bone in her body. She REALLY cares about you and invests in getting you well, it is not just an assembly line. Dr. U is an advocate for all her patients to get what they need. She is the most amazing doctor, diagnostician and person..I am soooo lucky to have crossed her path. She saved my life with her knowledge!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

She helped me get my thyroid under control and now I feel great with her expertise.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

She saved my life and that is priceless <3 She took me in after over 5 years of misdiagnosis by the Drs in my own area.. i didn't believe I would ever get better.. but she gave me hope to keep with the treatment and it took a long time.. but it worked.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

She helped me with my thyroid when no one else could!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Treated my lyme, after going undiagnosed for 2 years. Great wealth of medical knowledge and kind.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

She was very educated and informative about my condition. She really listened to me and calmed my nerves. Her office might not be the most conventional doctor's office but she is great. She guided me with natural remedies and vitamins to help with my condition. I couldn't be more comfortable with a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Priscilla M. Uychich's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1991)

Ameritas