Ratings for Dr. Gus Bal

Perhaps the best dentist I ever went to. Amazing everything. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

I love the team at Bal Dental Centre I always feel comfortable and well taken care of whenever I come in.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Highly recommend. The office is so modern and clean, i feel like going to trendy spa. Dr Bal is genius he explains every dental procedure. 👍👍

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Dr. Bal is very good at what he is doing! Amazing team that made my dental experience better.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Really nice staff ;they take good care of your teeth and I love this place .best eva

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Just wanted to share my experience. I had a tooth that was bothering me for a few months but I was so afraid to have an extraction so I left it for a while out of fear but after some time I decided I needed to have it taken out. Dr Bal made me feel so comfortable. He is so skilled at giving the needle I didn’t even know he had done it and my tooth was out in no time at all. I was floored at how he did it so gently. I truly cannot recommend this dental office enough. The staff are all so welcoming and patient which really helps when you are feeling unsure/uneasy.

Best dentist I am very impressed . Whole team is very professional

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Best Dentist, He is so gentle i didn't even feel when he extracted my tooth. The whole team is very professional.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Used the dentist in the past, will not recommend. Never on time for his appointments. Appears to see how he could get most from your Insurance for thins you do not need.

Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Bal is absolutely in my best interest. I was having some discomfort in a tooth but he throughly checked it out with X-rays and confirmed nothing was wrong and my prior fillings by another Dentist in that tooth were perfect. He recommended continued monitoring instead of additional work. I know I can trust him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Gus Bal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gus Bal graduated from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. After graduating in 1994, he did a fellowship in Implant Dentistry at New York University. Dr Bal did training for IV Sedation at Duquesne University. He is continually expanding and updating his knowledge in order to offer superb dental care. This is Dr Gus Bal's 3rd year being voted as Best Dentist in Scarborough best dentist award by readers choice awards , most recently in 2016

• English

• Boston University (Grad. 1994)

• Dental implant surgery