Ratings for Dr. John Young

Such a refreshing experience.......my appointment was for 9:15. I was in on time and out 15 minutes later. So refreshing to meet such a competent and prompt Specialist. He was very kind and informative. When he retires , a deep void will be left. Wishing him a great retirement.....and fun gardening. A big accolade for his receptionist , Fortune. She is also a Jewel. All the best to you both! You will be missed.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Agree with many of the other positive comments that Dr. Young is definitely 'a one in a million'. That said; he professionally treated not only myself but my mother previously before me for our loss of hearing, namely related to a family hereditary weakness. Wishing him the very best in his retirement as he certainly has earned it. Shall definitely miss him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr Young is a lovely man, he will be very missed in his retirement. Fortune and Eric are wonderful as well. Hearing loss is very scary and confusing as well as difficult for the world to understand, Dr young has always made me feel safe. His light hearted personality and his sincere kind demeanour are truly gifts. Thanks for all of the years of support and care you have given to me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Young is a great doctor but his receptionist leaves a lot to be desired!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Been a patient since Age 3. Always received fantastic care there, and punctual as well. Will miss him in his retirement this June.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

excellent Doctor. I have been his patient since 1986

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My ENT specialist and the other one Dr. O is my audiologist

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Young is a very nice man with truly a gentle and caring disposition. It was the first time I had seen Dr. Young. I received exceptional care and kindness from both Dr. Young and Eric. A truly wonderful doctor to have met. Caroline

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Young is such a nice man and he has an excellent bedside manner with his patients. I hope he never retires!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I was truly surprised to meet this wonderful Doctor. He has a smile on his face and such a gentle caring disposition from the time you walk in his office and see him speaking to others, until you personally are sitting in his seat, while he attends to your medical issues. He is a real gem, one in a million, and I was so happy to be able to tell him that. "It is something you are born with" was his very humble response. Nothing special he does. Though I don't agree, I am sure it takes effort dealing with the public, as I have done my whole life, I do believe it is a bit effortless for him as he just "is" and most likely "always has been" a caring, kind individual. He wouldn't know how to be mean if he tried I don't suspect. Thank you Dr. Young. I cannot close these comments without making a few about his lovely receptionist "Fortune". She is just as sweet as can be. Very helpful. Very professional. A definitely well matched duo. May you both be blessed for your kindness. Donna C.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012