Ratings for Dr. John Young

Dr. Young and his staff are professional and prompt. Dr. Young has got a great sense of humour and has me laughing in no time! My only beef is the office location. Hard to get to Frank Street with all the construction going on downtown Ottawa. But Dr. Young is worth the effort!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Such a refreshing experience.......my appointment was for 9:15. I was in on time and out 15 minutes later. So refreshing to meet such a competent and prompt Specialist. He was very kind and informative. When he retires , a deep void will be left. Wishing him a great retirement.....and fun gardening. A big accolade for his receptionist , Fortune. She is also a Jewel. All the best to you both! You will be missed.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Agree with many of the other positive comments that Dr. Young is definitely 'a one in a million'. That said; he professionally treated not only myself but my mother previously before me for our loss of hearing, namely related to a family hereditary weakness. Wishing him the very best in his retirement as he certainly has earned it. Shall definitely miss him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr Young is a lovely man, he will be very missed in his retirement. Fortune and Eric are wonderful as well. Hearing loss is very scary and confusing as well as difficult for the world to understand, Dr young has always made me feel safe. His light hearted personality and his sincere kind demeanour are truly gifts. Thanks for all of the years of support and care you have given to me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Young is a great doctor but his receptionist leaves a lot to be desired!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Been a patient since Age 3. Always received fantastic care there, and punctual as well. Will miss him in his retirement this June.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

excellent Doctor. I have been his patient since 1986

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My ENT specialist and the other one Dr. O is my audiologist

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Young is a very nice man with truly a gentle and caring disposition. It was the first time I had seen Dr. Young. I received exceptional care and kindness from both Dr. Young and Eric. A truly wonderful doctor to have met. Caroline

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Young is such a nice man and he has an excellent bedside manner with his patients. I hope he never retires!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013