Ratings for Dr. John Young

Dr Young is a lovely man, he will be very missed in his retirement. Fortune and Eric are wonderful as well. Hearing loss is very scary and confusing as well as difficult for the world to understand, Dr young has always made me feel safe. His light hearted personality and his sincere kind demeanour are truly gifts. Thanks for all of the years of support and care you have given to me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Young is a great doctor but his receptionist leaves a lot to be desired!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

excellent Doctor. I have been his patient since 1986

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My ENT specialist and the other one Dr. O is my audiologist

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Young is a very nice man with truly a gentle and caring disposition. It was the first time I had seen Dr. Young. I received exceptional care and kindness from both Dr. Young and Eric. A truly wonderful doctor to have met. Caroline

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Young is such a nice man and he has an excellent bedside manner with his patients. I hope he never retires!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I was truly surprised to meet this wonderful Doctor. He has a smile on his face and such a gentle caring disposition from the time you walk in his office and see him speaking to others, until you personally are sitting in his seat, while he attends to your medical issues. He is a real gem, one in a million, and I was so happy to be able to tell him that. "It is something you are born with" was his very humble response. Nothing special he does. Though I don't agree, I am sure it takes effort dealing with the public, as I have done my whole life, I do believe it is a bit effortless for him as he just "is" and most likely "always has been" a caring, kind individual. He wouldn't know how to be mean if he tried I don't suspect. Thank you Dr. Young. I cannot close these comments without making a few about his lovely receptionist "Fortune". She is just as sweet as can be. Very helpful. Very professional. A definitely well matched duo. May you both be blessed for your kindness. Donna C.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

I accompanied my wife to see Dr. Young several time. He is simply one of the most competent and caring health professionals we have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

He spoke to my daughter respectfully and directly. Provided good information without being condescending. He seems to have a good sense of humour.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. John Young's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Young is a lovely man, he will be very missed in his retirement. Fortune and Eric are wonderful as well. Hearing loss is very scary and confusing as well as ..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Young is a great doctor but his receptionist leaves a lot to be desired!"

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been a patient since Age 3. Always received fantastic care there, and punctual as well. Will miss him in his retirement this June."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent Doctor. I have been his patient since 1986"

June 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2P 0X7". Address has been updated from "None" to "327 Frank Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132346615".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My ENT specialist and the other one Dr. O is my audiologist"

April 19, 2015