Ratings for Dr. Jon M. D'Andrea

If I could give this practice a zero, I would.I was really disappointed at the way Dr D Andrea handled my son's sick visit. My son had a sore throat and fever of 104. When Dr D Andrea 'examined' him, he told us it was probably from a virus and told us to give motrin. No throat or any tests. For the next 3 nights, he continued to have fevers up to 104. Dr D Andrea did nothing despite multiple calls to his office. Finally after 5 days, I rook my son to the ER. It turned out my son had a tonsil infection. When the Dr. had me look inside my son's throat, his tonsils were COMPLETELY swollen and white spots EVERYWHERE. When I called to speak to Dr D Andrea about our experience, he never returned any of my phone calls. No follow up. NOTHING. All of this could have been avoided if Dr. R Andrea had done a THOROUGH check up or even just a throat swab and recognized the infection from the start. It was neglect and carelessness we faced at this practice.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

We have 5 children and Dr. D'Andrea and the PV Pediatric group was recommended to us. The office is ALWAYS overbooked and is run more like a clinic. The office has no care or consideration for people's time. You are required to wait in the front office for 45 mins then another 15 in the exam room before the doctor shows up. If you show up 5 mins late then they reschedule you min 2 weeks out. On one occassion we had been in the office for 45 mins when we overheard one of the staff on the phone say that the Dr. wouldn't even arrive in the office for another 45 mins. He also totally missed diagnosing our children's autism (he missed twice) and was totally clueless about the subject of autism. His lack of knowledge cost us 2 years of therapy. Best thing we ever did for our childrens' healthcare was to fire the Dr. and this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr.D'Andrea is great. Very good doctor with a great bedside manner. Wait time is standard copmpared to other docs I see. What's more important is that when it's you're turn you get the attention needed. I'd highly recommend him as a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. D'Andrea is an outstanding pediatrician. He was my pediatrician when I was a young, and now my twin baby boys are seeing him. He takes great care in responding to messages and is very thorough in his courses of treatment.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr.Dandre is the best doctor around. He usually runs late but spends as much time with you as you need. He is worth waiting for. My kids love him. We were sad to move away and have to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Absolutely perfect! Could not ask for a better pediatrican. He has helped me tremendously since the birth of my daughter, breastfeeding help included!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. D'Andrea has been my daughter's pediatrician since birth. He goes out of his way to be helpful. He's friendly, and speaks to her directly (since she was a toddler). He spends plenty of time listening. He's part of a great medical group, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

He should have is license revoked. He misdiagnosed my son, gave him adult strength medicine at 2 months old. He made me feel like was going crazy. He knew nothing about breast feeding. He told me dairy products are out of your system in 48 hours. It takes 2 weeks. I switched doctors went off dairy and my son was great. All the medicine and tests were for nothing. I hate this man!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

A wonderful, gentle, knowledgable, kind pediatrician. No regrets!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007