Ratings for Dr. Howard N. Guss

I have not felt this relaxed at a doctor's office in a long time. Both the doctor and the staff explained everything I needed to know and they made me feel at ease about the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Very personable and friendly. Immediately at ease and comfortable with staff and Dr. Guss.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Everything went smooth for the appointment. Timely, detailed.friendly.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr.GUSS. was great , he expland everything very carefully and made sure that I understood It was a pleasure to meet him and I know that I made the correct choice by selecting him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Very efficient office with friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Guss was very informative and made me feel very relaxed.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr Guss is very personal and very patient friendly. He made me feel at ease during a difficult time. Dr Guss explained what my next step is and made me feel very comfortable about the procedure. His staff was extremely helpful and made sure I was able to be seen as soon as possible. I would highly recommend Dr Guss and his practice.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I love that I got in and got out. The wait time was very short for such a busy office.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I have been a patient for over 6 years.A very responsive office and most caring doctor.Always open to questions and very competent..

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I found Dr Guss to be engaging and extremely helpful. I was made to feel very comfortable from the first 'hello'. For someone who was very nervous about seeing a gastro, I am so very glad that I followed through. Thank you Dr. Guss for your caring and information.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Very helpful with getting to the bottom of resolving my stomach issues.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Howard N. Guss's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1990)

Delta Dental