Ratings for Dr. Linda L. Diedriech

She is a SELF-SERVING KOOK and should have her LICENSE REVOKED! Very CONDESCENDING and Incompetent!! Treats Patients like DIRT!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Very thorough, and didn't rush through . Pleasant and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Staff cut me off mid sentence as I explained my wife was in pain from an ear infection.... "you want to see Linda? Today? (on 3 NOV) ..That will not happen until JAN 5th"

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

What is most surprising, is that unlike a lot of doctors, Dr. Diedriech is never in a hurry and always willing to take time to discuss my personal issues. She never talks down and seems to understand that my time is as important as hers. She is a gift.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

When visiting with the doctor, she is always in a hurry and is busy typing information into her computer rather than discussing patient questions in a timely manner. She is a nice person but too hurried in her work and in a bad mood by the end of the day. It is best to make a morning appointment

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Very eazy to talk to and listened to my problems and was very thorough with directions and meds.Uses the computer and has everything at her finger tips. Very good

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

I had recently moved to Florida. I scheduled an appointment at the Diagnostic Clinic and happened to get Dr. Diedriech. She was completely unhelpful. I needed treatment for acid reflux and had previously been treated for it in my past state. I tried to tell her what test I had done, and she refused to accept that. She wanted me to start from scratch. Would only prescribe me the medicine that she wanted, even though I told her I had tried it and it didn't work. SHe was unwilling to listen!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Good service, fast, accepts most insurance, easy to get appointment, nice offices, nice staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

Dr. Linda L. Diedriech's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1989)

Providence