Ratings for Dr. Candace T. Smith

I went in for a scheduled ov with Dr. Smith and follow up from Eagle walk in visit on 12/10. I received Excellent care, diagnosis and treatment from her as Always and flew off to my cruise on Friday feeling 100% Better!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Smith clearly explained the reason for the new medications. I felt better having a conversation with her after my emergency room visit the day prior to my visit. I also appreciate the attentiveness that Ariel displayed with my initial issue.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

The entire experience was excellent. I didn't have to wait but a few minutes to be called back and then Dr. Smith came into the examining room in about 5-10 minutes after the nurse left me. Dr. Smith was thorough with the exam and answered all of my questions. I am always pleased with the care I get from her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Everthing was fine...too soon to tell about the outcome..havent finished meds yet.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

This was a very quick in and out for a urinalysis . Easy and thorough.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

My experience this particular visit as with all visists was very curtious, professional, and time limited. The entire staff from the front desk clerks to the dr. was very pleasent and enjoyable due to them answering any and all questions completely and honestly. There is no other faciclity that I would feel more comfortable in coming to for my medical needs.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Smith is always very caring and has an easygoing demeanor as well as encouraging. Her staff is very professional and nice. These qualities are very much appreciated and I am happy she is my physician. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Facility needs to be updated. Front desk area is junky. Staff are very nice especially in blood draw lab. Wait times are short. It is hard to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Very quickly diagnosed and treatment given . All taken careofwithalacrity. Appreciated the speed it was accomplished.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My blood pressure has gone up, trying different things to get it under control. Working on that.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Candace T. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med