Ratings for Dr. Candace T. Smith

I love dr. Smith she is so kind and caring and takes care of all my needs.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2019

Dr. Smith is a very caring, compassionate physician. She is concerned with the patient's overall well-being. The office staff is very courteous, professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2019

Easy check in check out. Front staff friendly. Dr. Smith did not rush visit and explained everything to me. Answered all my questions. Dr. Smith has been my physician for a number of years and I am very confident she always has my best interest in all her treatments.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2019

Staff is always courteous and professional. Dr Smith listens to all problems and is reassuring and thorough.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

I have been going to this practice for 15 years and I’ve never had a bad experience! The staff is always friendly and always show the upmost form of hospitality every time I go!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

Dr Smith is caring and supportive. I truly value her medical opinions. She is one of the greatest and would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Got me in quickly for a ‘delicate’ condition. Dr Smith was professional, knowledgeable, empathetic, and easy to be with. She treated me effectively. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

Dr. Smith has excellent people skills. She explains diagnoses in an understanding manner. She takes the assesses your mental as well as your physical health.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

I always get an excellent experience when I go to the Eagle office and especially with Dr. Smith. She has been my doctor for many years and I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. She checked me out and then discussed each of my medications with me, then adjusted them as needed. That was the purpose of my visit on Oct. 31. Dr. Smith was thorough, as usual.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

Dr Smith always takes the time to discuss any issues I might have. She genuinely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

Dr. Candace T. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.