Ratings for Dr. Candace T. Smith

Dr. Smith is great, takes time to talk, ask questions, and listen to concerns.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

As always the staff was gracious and kind. Dr Smith really takes an interest in all my problems and answer every question in detail. I wouldn’t go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I have never been disappointed with the attention and treatment by Dr. Smith. She doesn’t skip a step and always has my best interests in mind. The entire staff from medical to office know what they are doing and in positive ways. I can’t tell if my ratings of excellent for the items above registered so I wanted to make sure whoever needed to knows does.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Smith was very concerned about my health issues and asked me detailed questions. We were able to discuss any problems I was having and she took care of my prescriptions and gave me suggestions. Dr. Smith is professional and she also is very humerous and can laugh along with you. It is a pleasure having her as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr. Smith is a wonderful listener, is kind and compassionate and takes the time to get to know her patients. She has a vast store of medical knowledge and is willing to share whatever it takes to make me comfortable. I value her thoughts, ideas and opinions as well as her as a woman. She is invaluable to me.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I'd seen Dr. Smith for years but lately she hasn't done ANYTHING she said she was going to do. We decided to change my antidepressant meds and when she was supposed to start my new one she didn't call it in and I went without all antidepressants for a month, that is for starters. Then I've been telling her how lousy I feel. She had some labs done and said it looked good, and that was it, she didn't do anything else at all. I complained of my left shoulder hurting real bad after it popped while I was working on my van. She did x-rays and said everything looked good. remember all this cause it leads up to the end. Then she messed with my insulin prescription and reduced how many bottles of Novo log I could get and that was the breaking point for me. I went on the patient portal and pointed out all these things to her and told her I wouldn't give her 1 star out of 10 due to her poor help as of lately. She was also supposed to have fax orders to the hospital to have more lab work to check my testosterone at my request, I checked in at the hospital and they had not received any orders. In my email to her I told her if she doesn't do all the things she said she was going to do within the next couple of days, it was a Sunday that I emailed her and I gave her til Tuesday to fix everything, otherwise I was going to file a complaint with Board of Medicine. The next day she got on the ball.......finally and called the rx for my new antidepressant, actually faxed over the orders to the lab, told me I have osteo-arthritis in my shoulder, (why didn't she tell me that a year ago when the xray was done?), and corrected my insulin rx. Then two weeks later I get a certified letter on a Saturday and it says within 30 she will no longer be my doctor and I must find a new one. How professional is that?! Oh and she took the easy way out on why I feel so lousy lately and said it is due to my diabetes. I disagreed but it didn't matter, that was her belief and that was that. She has really changed and definitely NOT for the better! I didn't file the complaint on her with the Board of Medicine cause she turned things around as I requested, now I wish I had!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I am very pleased with Eagle, the facility, staff, and Dr. Smith. The wait time is minimal, staff is courteous and efficient, and Dr. Smith is very thorough, courteous, and fully explains procedures. I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Smith for 23 years. While seeing her, I married & had three children & had my mother retire & move to Greensboro, all whom have been cared for by Dr. Smith at some point. I could not have found a more caring, wise, and loving doctor for myself and whole family. She gives wholistic care, paying attention to body, mind, & spirit. She is thoughtful & an excellent listener. I don't ever feel like she is in a rush & I know I can trust in her recommendations. We are truly grateful that she and her entire team and practice have been available to provide excellent care for us all these years. That is a rare blessing!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I had a very good visit, the check in was fast and I got into the exam room very quickly. Dr. Smith gave me some good advice for future ideas with Medicare.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Everyone is very friendly. Dr. Smith genuinely cares about her patients and every aspect of their lives.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr. Candace T. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)