Ratings for Dr. Candace T. Smith

One of the best doctors that I have encountered.Show knows what she's doing and you are in the best hands.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I had an appointment to get lab work at 301 Wendover Ave. Greensboro and received exceptional service.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

As usual, my experience with Dr. Candace Smith and staff at Eagle Family Medicine at Triad was courteous and thorough. Staff mentioned and apologized for running a bit behind when I checked in, but such did not seem a problem for me. I was seen relatively soon to my check-in by the nurse for weight, vital signs, and information update for the files. Dr. Smith was soon in the examining room and thorough with questions for my annual wellness exam. In short, I was very pleased with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

It was very helpful and pleasant and the staff are always willing to help

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

My appointment was as scheduled..hardly any waiting and everyone was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Smith was engaging and very thorough. Very happy with my care.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr and staff always professional and accommodating. They are truly patient focused always delivering a positive experience. Would feel comfortable recommending them to friends. This is how I became a patient, referred by a family member

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Professional and highly competent provider and practice.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Candace Smith has been my doctor for a long time. Always very personable and makes me feel at home. Thanks Dr. Smith!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

There was no wait time, which I appreciated. Also, Dr. Smith was thorough, listened to my concerns, and provided good feedback. She is quite personable and I feel at ease talking to her.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Smith is so compassionate and a very good listener.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Candace T. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)