Ratings for Dr. Candace T. Smith

Dr Smith and her staff are always interested in how I am doing, and that is the first thing they ask. Not why are you here? :-) Dr. Smith listens very well to what I say, watches my facial expressions and understands what I am not saying. I don't know if I would be alive today if not for her and the gift of healing she has been given, and her patience for her patients. She focused on my long term health and addresses the root cause of my symptoms, as well as how to prevent it in the future. thank you Eagle, and Dr. Smith and Staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Candace Smith for 11 yrs. She has always taken my health seriously. She talks to me and not at me. I feel with surety that she listens to me. I will always be indebted to her for referring me to a cardiologist when she felt that I had a problem (and I did). I received the treatment that I needed and am alive today due her foresightedness and God's mercy. I highly respect Dr. Smith and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

She is a wonderful doctor and I have been going to her for about 20 years or more. She is very thorough and very aware of all aspects of aging and health, as far as keeping and feeling good for as long as we can. She is an asset to the practice, fine bedside manner and mindful of her patients feelings.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

I came in for my yearly check-up got a flu shot and inquired about the new shingles shot got blood work done all seams well psa is great most need to work on lowering glucose all other measurements seem to be in range

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

I have been very pleased with the level of care, including preventive care, that I receive from Dr. Candice Smith and I would wholeheartedly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I always come with a list of questions, most of the time written. I am always answered fully and satisfactorily. Dr. Smith and team are so helpful and I’ve always respected their expertise. As well, I’ve always felt their true concern for me. Always a meaningful time, and I always leave with information not gained elsewhere. They have cared for my family since 2000 and we will continue to trust their services.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

I was very pleased with my appointment. Dr. Smith listened to my concerns and I was pleased with her instructions. I felt very good about my appointment. I followed her instructions and my condition has seemed to improve.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I could not want a better doctor or facility. Dr. Smith is a knowledgeable caring doctor. She listens and does not hurry you away. Thanks so much for being there for me.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Over the years, my experience has been very good . I’ve Never had a problem getting an appt, Dr. Smith is thorough., concerned, offers suggestions, answers questions and takes her time. Her assistants and front desk personnel have always been polite, caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Candace Smith is a caring & thoughtful doctor who has always been helpful in treating me. I am 89 years old & will not change doctors for any reason , unless she retires or I die , which ever comes first.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Candace T. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)