Ratings for Dr. Candace T. Smith

I am very pleased with Eagle, the facility, staff, and Dr. Smith. The wait time is minimal, staff is courteous and efficient, and Dr. Smith is very thorough, courteous, and fully explains procedures. I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Smith for 23 years. While seeing her, I married & had three children & had my mother retire & move to Greensboro, all whom have been cared for by Dr. Smith at some point. I could not have found a more caring, wise, and loving doctor for myself and whole family. She gives wholistic care, paying attention to body, mind, & spirit. She is thoughtful & an excellent listener. I don't ever feel like she is in a rush & I know I can trust in her recommendations. We are truly grateful that she and her entire team and practice have been available to provide excellent care for us all these years. That is a rare blessing!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I had a very good visit, the check in was fast and I got into the exam room very quickly. Dr. Smith gave me some good advice for future ideas with Medicare.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Everyone is very friendly. Dr. Smith genuinely cares about her patients and every aspect of their lives.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Your staff and facilities have always been excellent. Dr. Smith is an exceptional doctor, takes time with me during my visits and answers all my questions to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr Candace smith is highly competent and an excellent dancer.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I was happy with my visit. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Dr Smith is always imformative. I am glad she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Smith is very intelligent. She listens to my ' babbling ' and always make good and informed decisions when I get all ' stressed out ' ha.... and need to know everything there is to know about any and all medications and/or procedures. This is why I am going to remain a patient with Dr. Smith. I love the Staff members, from telephone interactions, to personal contact from front office to back, I always feel welcome, and am always treated respectfully. Wait time has never been a problem for me and I have indicated that above in my rating. Facility is pleasant, comfortable and clean. As Dr. Smith knows, I could go on and on. Don't change a thing. bbb

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

My experience was a 5Star Experience Overall on Every Level

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

One of the best doctors that I have encountered.Show knows what she's doing and you are in the best hands.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Candace T. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)