Ratings for Dr. Candace T. Smith

I have been extremely satisfied with Dr C. Smith and the staff at Eagle Family Practice for the past 17 years.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

A doctor who listens and provides options with empathy is a rarity. Dr. Smith always takes the time to sit and talk and really listen to me as a patient. Without having one foot out the door as is so typical with medical appointments these days. We might not always agree on the best course of action, but when I want to go a different direction, she respects that.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

question were answered and wait time in reception was minimal next appointment was made with ease

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have been going to DR. Smith for years, she is the best, caring & understanding doctor I have ever met

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

The entire office is very friendly and I have no complaints or problems.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I had an outstanding experience, everything was quick and easy. The staff is amazing especially Dr. Smith; she feels like family!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Great as always! Dr Smith listens to any concerns you may have and you don't feel rushed. Enjoy her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Smith is very thorough and keeps me up to date on all health issues that I might have. She has a very pleasant personality and I enjoy talking to her. Checking in is always easy. Blood work was done quickly. My next appointments were made with no problem. I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Smith is wonderful. She provides excellent advice and service. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, professional, and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Smith is thorough and pleasant to talk to. She covers it all. Doesnt rush either. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Candace T. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Secure Horizons