You may also like

Rate Dr. Martha B. Boone

Dr. Martha B. Boone's Ratings

Horrible doctor and extremely rude person. Made me pay for office visit although insurance coverage was confirmed. Performed no treatment but ordered several scans. When the treatment plan was questioned, and a peer review was ordered by my insurance - she dropped me as a patient. She didn't inform me of this. I learned of her abandonment from my insurance company when i called about another matter. Terrible doctor and person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Horrible experience. Very condescending and rude - asked if I regreted my life choices. Ordered several scans for a kidney stone and when insurance requested a peer review of her treatment plan she said I had to go to a different doctor. She or her office didn't inform me of this - I found out when I called my insurance with a different question. A horrible doctor and a worse person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

I have found Dr. Boone to be a great blessing. She helped me immensely with what has been a chronic issue. I'd gone to several doctors and had not been able to find a solution. Dr. Boone has changed that! Best of all this is with little invasive and/or prescriptive care. I like the more natural solution. I like Dr. Boone and will be sticking with this practice for the foreseeable future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Sounds like she was looking for an office that did not require payment! Hard to find these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Let me start off by I didn't even make it to meet this Dr. Boone at my appointment today but the overall management of the practice is poor. I made an appointment yesterday at 9:30am for today 1:40pm. This morning I woke up with a missed call and voicemail in regards of my "insurance". I called back and Julie the billing manager told me my insurance was terminated, which was strange considering I have my new insurance card in my hand and used it for doctor appointments 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I gave her my information again and she said "great, everything is in, all good and see you later." I printed out all the packet of paper you "HAVE" to fill out because they won't take you otherwise, one of which asks you to call and get every detail of your insurance stating you talked to a provider and reference number of the call. I did so. I get there, check in, and Julie calls me back and tells me AGAIN that it's terminated. I told her no and that I literally just talked to him but I'll call again confirm that it's not and get my insurance to give them a call. She tells me "well we already tried twice so we can keep your appointment but you can pay out of pocket." Um.... How about no. Why did she even wait till I got there? And told me 10:30am this morning that everything is now worked out. Not cool. I have one of the best insurance for a reason and one of those reasons is not to pay money out of pocket for money vampires. I went along with calling my insurance to confirm that my insurance wasn't terminated and they didn't know what Julie was talking about because everything is set to go and that their practice is in my network. I went back into the office to inform Julie because clearly she's confused, can't hear or doesn't know how to do her job. Front desk told me she's on the phone with someone else's insurance for the same reasons but she'll call me to reschedule. HA please, save your time and your breath. I called off work and hired a babysitter so I can come to this joke of an appointment. The two hours of this back and forth was a COMPLETE waste of my time and very unprofessional. First impressions are everything and if that is how I'm treated the first 30 minutes of stepping into the waiting room. No thanks. After reading the reviews is mind blowing to see this is all to familiar and unfortunately that this is how poorly they treat their patients. It's kind fucked up considering you're dealing with people's health and lives. You don't like for bad reviews? It's because people take it personally when you treat them like a rat. It comes hand and hand. Maybe turn things around, treat people with respect, you might have more pleasant reviews along with happy patients. Wow, what a crazy thought right? You're a doctor. That's what you do. I've never once have been in this situation with any doctors nor have they pushed me to pay out of pocket on the spot. It showed me how rude and desperate the doctor is for money. Maybe she should consider another profession if she's that thirsty for dollar signs. All in all, I won't be "rescheduling" just so her office can ask for me to pay out of pocket again. It's honestly pitiful. So, for all the people who got sucked into this awful chronicle of events with is poorly managed practice. I feel you. I'm glad to know it wasnt just me and this is how the office is run. Tsk tsk... Shame on you the " the overall practice of Dr. Boone".

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2791749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

My OBGYN referred me to her, and I am so happy he did. Dr. Boone diagnosed and treated my bladder cancer that turned out to be complicated. She consulted with experts on my behalf and offered options. I ultimately went to MD Anderson where my doctor there confirmed that Dr. Boone's treatment was exactly what he would've done. I am now back to Dr. Boone for life-long follow-ups. I feel cared-for at this practice and am confident I am in good hands. Dr. Boone has treated me a couple of times at Northside, and the health care professionals I encountered along the way all spoke very highly of Dr. Boone, as does her staff. I've never had an intolerable wait, and I've never felt rushed. Most importantly, she knows her stuff. I highly recommend Dr. Boone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Nurse as very nice and carrying. Doctor extremely rude and acted as if there was no solution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

The patient care at Dr. Boone's office is unmatched. I have treated with her office for 13 years and have never considered another urologist. The nurses are amazing and take the time to help you. Dr. Boone is very attentive, helpful and caring. Excellent patient care has resulted in Dr. Boone rated the top urologist in Atlanta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Office kept calling about bill my insurrance was to pay. The office would make appointments when the "Doctor" was not in, which seemed to be most of all my appointments. So they could not order tests or medicine for me.
MAKE SURE THE DOCTOR IS IN WHEN YOU MAKE APPOINTMENTS.
My foot doctor diagnosed what she could not and put me on the medicine that cured it!
I agree with below first appoint she seemed to take lots of time., she is nice, but after that never saw her again, and her staff cant be doctors! Wonder why she moved from down here in Sandy Springs?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I first saw DR Boone last Winter when I needed a series of tests done. Her office made every effort to squeeze me in so that I could get the appointment in before my new deductible kicked in. The staff was friendly and Dr Boone had a great manner, very friendly and informative. I appreciated her candid discussion about my condition and was impressed by her thoroughness. I have since recommended her anytime someone was looking for a great urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527175].votes_count ]]