Ratings for Dr. Henry H. Hamilton

Now I remember what a great OBGYN is supposed to be like! I went with Kaiser for 2 years because they are walking distance from my house & no cost out of my paycheck. But what was I thinking? What terrible service I always had at Kaiser. Over those 2yrs I asked several times about a concern they kept telling me it was nothing, but in one short visit Dr. Hamilton took care of it today 1/26/12. I just love him... and his beautiful new offices too, not to mention his assistant - fabulous!! :-)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Obsolutely the best doctor in the whole wide world. Use him for over 7 years and getting scared when thinking thast he may retire some day. Love hom and everyone who is working in that office.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Great bedside manner, and makes you feel comfortable and taken care of. I will say that you'll spend alot of time in the waiting room on your visits, but despite that, I still feel very positively toward him and his skills. I'm sure its because he's just so busy and in demand! I've been through 2 pregnancies with him and trust him wholeheartedly! Georgette, the nurse practitioner is also fabulous!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

This doctor is most friendly doctor we ever met. He actually treats to his patients as he is brother to each of them. Thank you, Dr. Hamilton!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

He is very friendly and cheerful and makes me feel completely comfortable. I wish more doctors could be more like him and truly care about their patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Henry H. Hamilton's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Burlingame, CA