Ratings for Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin

Highly recommended. I am so pleased that I’ve finally found a great doctor in NJ who listens carefully to all my needs/concerns, takes time to explain all pros and cons of different treatment options, uses state of the art technology (!), and delivers incredible results.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Chasin has been doing my fillers & Botox now for 3 years. I am 64 years old & everyone thinks I am only 50! He is that rare cosmetic doctor that is BOth an artist & a scientist. I know that he will keep me looking youthful & vibrant forever!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I had my fourth visit this afternoon with Dr Chasin. The experience from start to finish was excellent as it has always been. I have seen a number of different cosmetic dermatologists over the course of nearly 10 years trying to remove a stubborn tatto and am finally starting see the results I've been hoping for. (I was actually referred myself by a local dermatologist in my area) Aside from being very pleased with the result of my treatment Dr Chasin along with every member on staff are beyond patient and personable.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I have enjoyed all the services I have received at Reflections..with Dr Chasin. The latest treatment was excilis for tightening on my face. His staff were very polite and efficient. I found Dr. Chasin to be very informative with all the latest treatments. He has an inate artistic creativity and care for his patients..making you feel that he truely cares about your happiness and you feel good when you leave his office.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Chasin is very knowledgeable and provides appropriate care and professionalism with regard to each patient's specific needs. He is always open to questions and provides meaningful recommendations and advice.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Reflections is an awesome facility.Great physicians who do only cosmetic medicine. they have the latest technologies, wonderful and helpful staff and are honest and direct. I have used both the Livingston and Martinsville offices. i have seen both Dr. Chasin as well as Dr. Ramos and Lupoli.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

awesome physician, caring, honest, bright.i cant say enough great things. Office is high tech and beautiful. His staff is wonderful as well. if there were 10 stars, Dr Chasin and Reflections would earn it

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

I had Radiesse injected to enhance my cheekbone area by Dr. Chasin. He was much more skilled at creating symmetry than the original doctor who I went to. I like how he listened to what I wanted and let me see the results as he was injecting and let me choose where I wanted the injections. Overall I am pleased.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare