Ratings for Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin

Dr. Chasin is great....very happy with his service. Spends time with you and is very honest. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I am never disappointed after leaving Dr. Chasin's office. The wait time is short, the staff are helpful, and the office is spotless. Dr. Chasin makes you feel very comfortable and works quickly and efficiently. I visit his office for tattoo removal treatments and he is without a doubt an expert. I recommend him to anyone looking for excellent treatment with a professional doctor. -A.D.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Staff is excellent, makes you feel right at home. Dr. Chasin is amazing, they come highly recommended. -Anthonia

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Chasin and his staff are very professional, and provide high quality care and treatment.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Dr. Mitchell Chasin's work is absolutely amazing! My face had previously been terribly scared & disfigured by an incompetent plastic surgeon I had been seeing for years who injected filler into an artery & then subsequently blamed the product for my facial destruction. From the very first treatment with Juvederm Ultra Plus, I could see a dramatic difference in the way I looked. Dr. Chasin explained everything he was doing to my face including breaking up the scar tissue that had been created by being injected with fillers the wrong way. It has been over a year now & the results are dramatic, incredible, & natural! I now look the way I should look thanks to the talent & expertise of Dr. Chasin. People tell me I look absolutely amazing & mistake me for being in my twenties! I couldn't be happier & Dr. Chasin is going to be a keeper for life!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Chasin for 5 years now. He is amazing! He is so good that at one point I used to fly to NJ from Miami just for his services. He is the best doctor that I have ever received Botox and fillers from. I look natural yet amazing. I look younger and healthier. Dr. Chasin has the best methods for injections of Botox and fillers. He will inject small amounts in various regions so that you will get the products where you most need them. He has fair prices and charges based on what you use not how many areas he injects product into!! If you're looking for a first rate Dermatologist then look no further, you will love Reflections!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

The staff that works in the front desk were very nice, the place is clean and neat. I had a pleasant experience and would go back.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I have been going to Dr Chasin for over 6 years now and have always been extremely pleased with the results. I have had botox, juviderm and fraxel laser treatments and Dr. Chasin has always taken the time before any procedure to explain to me what to expect and has always ensured that it looks natural. I trust him and the knowledge he has within the industry and know that he will perform the procedure with excellence

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

The staff at Reflections are very kind and considerate. The overall environment is comforting and relaxing. Dr. Chasin is very knowledgeable and only wants the best for his clients. He is very engaging and empathetic!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I have been a client of Dr. Chasin for over 5 years. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He's the best. Nina Hakim

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1985)

HIP