Ratings for Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin

Dr. Chasin and his team were excellent! I walked in to a lovely office full of friendly faces and walked out very satisfied with my results! I will definitely be back to use them again!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Chasin really is the very best at what he does! His work is *amazing*! I tried to look at procedure reviews online - but found they were useless - as the results you get depend very much on WHO does the work. I highly recommend Dr.Chasin - and Voluma - it is literally life changing!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I started with juviderm and botox treatments a few years ago with a differnt doctor and now come to see Dr. Chasin. The difference is nigth and day! He's an artist and just like a friend recommended him to me, I tell everyone to come see him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

1.0 star rating 8/6/2014 This was written by me to their office after i saw Dr. Chase and consulted with another doctor in toms river. I drove from south jersey to Martinsville nj and was very disappointed. I received a gift certificate from family and after research they chose this doctor. the procedure did nothing for my fine lines around mouth and cost me and extra 900.00. according to the other doctor laser is the only procedure that could help my specific situation and there is no filler on the market that could rectify my situation. I was also informed any doctor should know this and then to charge an extra 900.0.I am a retired teacher and do not have money to give to a doctor for a procedure that does not work and should not have even been given. It was throwing money away and is very upsetting. I hope this can prevent someone else to be taken by this doctor or others. we place doctors in high regard and it is very disappointing that a procedure that clearly was not the correct treatment was given there was no improvement or change whatsoever. Also the original gift certificate was purchased by my daughters who attend college and work.They were so excitied giving me this as a gift. After sending the following email to Dr. Chase's office I did not receive a response.Here is the email: kathleen williscroft 4/26/14 To: reflectionscenterforskin… lyndseylo1@msn.com I will not be going to your office again I came in with concerns about lines around my mouth. I was given an injection that was to produce collegian for the tune of 1400.00 the injection did nothing a waste money. I went to another doctor and was told only laser will help my issue and the doctor did or should have known an injection would be ineffective and was a waste of money. I am a retired teacher and can barely afford any treatments 1400.00 is a lot of money to me; spending that amount for a treatment that was ineffective is unprofessional and wrong. Kathleen Williscroft

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Chasin is simply amazing!! He is so kind and knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable, regardless of the procedure you would like to have done. He is the best doctor out there and I recommend everyone to Reflections!! I could not have asked for a better experience. Because it was so wonderful there I started a procedure to remove my tattoo and Reflections was my first and only choice. :)

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I used Reflections for laser lipo, and couldn't be happier. The Livingston location is beautiful, the staff is friendly and welcoming, and the doctor and nurse were knowledgeable and professional! Procedure and alternatives were fully explained, along with pros and cons of each, and I did not feel pressured to go a certain way.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

He is the best!!!!!! WONDERFUL Dr. I recomend him ALWAYS and rave about him to anyone who will listen. more Dr. and offices, and staff shoul be like this!!!!!Thank you Dr. Chasin for raising the standards!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Chasin is awesome. He is honest never tries to sell you services you don't need.. I adore him..

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Chasin is Amazing!!!! I have been to many plastic surgeons over the years and he is better, more knowledgeable and friendlier than all of them. I have had the following done by him: Fraxel, Botox, the laser to capillaries and veins, skin products (amazing hydroquinone pads) and I am going for restylane soon for under the eyes. I wouldn't go to any other doctor....he is the best!!!! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I rated Dr. Chasin and his staff very highly because of their professionalism, competency and warmth. Dr. Chasin communicated throughout the procedure, which gave me enormous reassurance and comfort. The results of the procedure were better than anticipated. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Livingston, NJ