Ratings for Dr. Ryan Harris

Really seemed like a nice guy... but found his explanations regarding results to be very confusing and non-relative to the problem. Definitely not worth the time or money. Definitely seemed to be more interested in attending to other patients than my pain. Maybe because I am new and not worth the time to spend.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

The shockwave therapy (SWT) works (had both upper arm muscles treated) and although he is an expert is the field, sometimes Dr. Harris seems to be in a rush. Bobby the other SWT technician is a bit more sociable and thus I don't feel so rushed through my treatments.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I suffered from "frozen shoulder" for several months last year. I tried physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, and another chiropractor, all with no positive results. I was in constant pain, had very little mobility in the arm, and was barely able to dress myself. Sleep was almost impossible. I happened to see Dr Harris' website explaining Shockwave Therapy, and thought I would try it...something HAD to work. Within three treatments, I noticed a remarkable improvement, I was able to lift my arm and perform simple tasks I hadn't been able to do for months! There was a sharp decrease in pain as well, and over the next few weeks my range of motion was restored almost completely. Today, I'm thrilled and grateful that my shoulder is back to normal, there is no pain, full range of motion, and no more sleepless nights!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

He did a few neck adjustment on me and created a world of pain for me. Its been like 6 months and I still suffer terribly from my pain. Went back to him for help and he only wanted to keep adjusting my neck. He was not sincere about my pain and now I can barely even work. Be careful of Chiropractors as they are not real doctors and there degrees only tend to be from a couple of years of schooling. I did not know all of the risk factors associated with them.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I have been adjusted Dr. Harris for several years and find that he is very thorough. He has adjusted almost every body part from my neck to my hips and feet, and even my ribs (which most chiro docs can't do).His innovative use of shockwave therapy has helped to alleviate severe knots and scar tissue that resulted from a very difficult and painful pregnancy; my quality of life has subsequently improved tremendously.I have actually found that at times Dr. Harris has seemed more knowledgeable and helpful than my family/medical doc. Finally, he is probably the most physically fit and energetic chiropractor that I have seen, and I have been to many in the past. He has a great heart, great attitude and I highly reccommend him.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

very good, very knowledgeable, does the specific technique i need, highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

very poor chiropractor. ha was too small and weak to adjust me at all. he books multiple paitents in for the same time to try to give the appearance his office is busy. all this does is waste peoples time. he doesnt do a full adjustment of multiple body parts like most chiropractors. i have seen many chiropractors over the years and he was near the worst. do not waste your time and money going to him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I am in my fifties, and I have seen Dr. Harris for over two years now for various concerns. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and a great chiropractor. I attribute my great ongoing health in part to the assistance I have received from Dr. Harris in healing myself.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

best chiropractor i have ever seen (out of 6).listens well, offers alternate therapys and is not afraid to refer you to others. he also offers ESWT which worked unbeleivably well for me. he doesnt try to get you to come back for the rest of your life, wants to help you so you dont have to see him anymore.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Harris is very thorough and is able to try different techniques to correct a problem area. I find him very knowledgeable not only in the field of chiropractic, but also in other areas such as nutrition and exercise.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007