Dr. William D. Zigrang

Ratings for Dr. William D. Zigrang

Worst experience. Did not receive treatment needed put on hold for 9 months had to start all over again with new doctor where I reveived immediate treatment. Staff incompetent did not know how to code insurnace would not correct errors. During my first appointment Dr. interrrupted by staffperson to discuss a woman whom they named and made disparging comments about in my presence.They violated her privacy and mine.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I hv seen doctor zigrang only twice, but it seems he is thorough and knowledged.At least he is so much better than my other GP who doesn't know anything about diabetes nor does she care.Never again hv a female doctor who has small chidren ,SHE SHOULD STAY HOME UNTIL HER KIDS ARE OLDER!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

When I was examined, it wasn't from the doctor himself. He had one of his aides do my exam. She seemed knowledgeable, but wanted a doctors opinion, which he did give with a quick and sarcastic repeat of what the aide told me. When my co-payment was upped from $10-$15 dollars (but by accident only paid $10), they hounded me for the $5.00...sending me 3 statements for the money before my next appointment which was a little more than 3 weeks. Then, once I got to my appointment they sequestered me into the office only to be treated rudely by their finance person. Hope I never have to go again, but being the only Oncologist in the area, have little choice.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Takes time to do through intake and medical/family history. I was impressed at his knowledge and friendliness. He is concerned with the quality of care he gives. His kind office staff was a bonus to a great visit.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Distracted easily. Did not listen to individual needs. Harassed by office when appointment needed to be cancelled.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

Dr. William D. Zigrang's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

HealthPartners