Ratings for Dr. Christopher Doyle

Great doctor always listens and cares he is the best ..who ever is shitting on him you just screwed up lots of patients that need him ..he is the best and always will be ..great doctor

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I find it very difficult to understand how his license can be suspended yet again.....clearly he did not learn from his last suspension. He needs to stop practicing altogether! I am disappointed and disgusted!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr doyle since 2012 and he has not given up on me yet. He is extremely knowledgeable and if he is unsure he will look for the answer immediately. He always listens, I don't feel rushed and he has been early and stayed late to accommodate me. In other words he's been professional and gone above and beyond. I want him back

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Well he has his licence suspended again??? Time to look for another doctor!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Check the College of Physicians website. He has been suspended yet again.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I have been seeing dr. Doyle the past 15 years, other than the time that he wasn't practicing, and he has been extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Doyle is great. He never keeps you waiting for long and is very caring. Someone said he offered them a head message but I doubt that is true. I can't imagine him saying that. However, if he offered me a head message I'd jump at the opportunity. He can massage me anywhere he wants any day.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Doyle was often late with appointments, sometimes by 45 minutes. He did not address the root problem, and greatly oversimplified my issue. He knew one of my acquaintances that was in a story of mine, and made a comment about them that demonstrated that he was no longer acting impartial or unbiased. The therapist that I saw in between appointments at his office, as per his recommendation, was not licensed and did not have the proper medical background (therefore no insurance coverage). As I am seeing another doctor now, and have realized what professional care in this field looks like, I was compelled to write this review. Choosing a doctor is a very personal choice. I was not impressed with Dr. Doyle. He was also suspended in the past - this might be an issue for some, and might not for others. Had I had known, I probably would have requested another referral.

Submitted March 21, 2017

I am not sure why his past is still being called in to question. He was cleared and reinstated after his disciplinary action. I have seen nothing but professionalism from him the past couple of years I have been treated by him. He has stuck by me when others have given up.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr does not give up on you. Seems very up to date on latest diagnosises

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017