Ratings for Dr. Christopher Doyle

Check the College of Physicians website. He has been suspended yet again.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I have been seeing dr. Doyle the past 15 years, other than the time that he wasn't practicing, and he has been extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Doyle is great. He never keeps you waiting for long and is very caring. Someone said he offered them a head message but I doubt that is true. I can't imagine him saying that. However, if he offered me a head message I'd jump at the opportunity. He can massage me anywhere he wants any day.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Doyle was often late with appointments, sometimes by 45 minutes. He did not address the root problem, and greatly oversimplified my issue. He knew one of my acquaintances that was in a story of mine, and made a comment about them that demonstrated that he was no longer acting impartial or unbiased. The therapist that I saw in between appointments at his office, as per his recommendation, was not licensed and did not have the proper medical background (therefore no insurance coverage). As I am seeing another doctor now, and have realized what professional care in this field looks like, I was compelled to write this review. Choosing a doctor is a very personal choice. I was not impressed with Dr. Doyle. He was also suspended in the past - this might be an issue for some, and might not for others. Had I had known, I probably would have requested another referral.

Submitted March 21, 2017

I am not sure why his past is still being called in to question. He was cleared and reinstated after his disciplinary action. I have seen nothing but professionalism from him the past couple of years I have been treated by him. He has stuck by me when others have given up.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr does not give up on you. Seems very up to date on latest diagnosises

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

This was my first time that I've had to swallow my pride and admit to someone that I am suffering from depression, and anger issues. I will admit that I was a HUGE skeptic about shrinks. How can somebody know what I was going throug?, how can they tell me what to do, etc, etc. Also Ive read a book call The-Rapists which is a word play on psychiatrist......anyways, enough of that. I swallowed my pride and walked in as scared as could be........lets just say that i will never prejudge anyone ever again... Not only did doctor doyle listen to my boring life story, but I tell by his gentle approch , warrented questions, and a whole list solutions, that this doctor was great at his job. He made feel so comfortable and he made 95% of the interview just about me. I will be going back for more visits soon for sure. Too bad there wasnt a 1000* rating because he would have it right beside his name. Great doctor and great caring human being!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Doyle treated me while I was a patient at CVH in 2001. He is a dangerous man to see for those who are extremely vulnerable and impressionable. At that time I was both of those things- having experienced disassociation for the first time. While I was under his care he invited other patients into the office during our session for an introduction. Still unsure if he was trying to play matchmaker or just amused by the prospect of two of his patients interacting while he watched. Dr. Doyle went on to tell me personal details about about other patients in his care during our appointments. This man is the very definition of paternalistic. He seems to truly believe that mental illness is due to character flaws. Dr Doyle has proven that he does not respect boundaries and uses his power as a physician to act out his own issues. His own biases and disrespect towards those he attempts to help are sure to damage the self-esteem of any one who doesn't see themselves as a hapless victim. Avoid him if you can!

Submitted January 18, 2017

He is the best doctor that ever walked the face of the earth!!! He helped me for many years!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Was very disappointed to hear of his suspension and fine due to sexual misconduct. Hopefully he'll never do that again. There are plenty of people who he can date who are NOT former patients, for heavens sake!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016