Dr. Christopher Doyle

5 1 4.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher Doyle

Dr. Christopher Doyle's Ratings

I have getting help from Dr.Doyle for about 10 years now. It took me a really long time to start openening up really talk to him. But that was my issue. He didn't give up on me. Now talking about almost anything has become a little bit better. I owe Dr.Doyle an award for hanging in there with me!!! I wasn't an easy client. I am doing so much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

I am a young adult female who has been going for treatment with Dr. Doyle for almost two years now. I will proudly say that he has assisted me though some very hard tines, he takes his time and puts your situations into different perspective to help you gain awareness of your experience. I feel very comfortable in his office as it is a nice warm and welcoming space and as per usual, doctors never run on time but I like to take that as he is taking his time to help each client that needs it. Honestly, who cares about what his past looks like this is him now and he is an amazing doctor. People make mistakes, he is human too. He tries to be non judgmental for his clients to enable his best work so return the favor. Not every doctor is for everyone and that's fine but don't hold something against another human like yourself. Anyways, great doctor, great treatment, always puts the beat option first and takes his time to try to understand your story. P.S: also coming from a person who has studied people, humanities and psych.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Hmm that's a surprising amount of negativity, it's quite irritating to see it on here. Just a few fyi's. Dr Doyle, may in fact be the only person to date who hasn't fed me a load of @#:#! Pills that almost killed me, and made me feel like I was suffering from the plague! I have had, some severe mental illness in my lifetime and have seen so many dr's psychologists, psyciatrists, hypnotherapists! Cognitive behavioural therapist!! I cant even remember them all! So many medications! The hospital was my second home! This man is the only VERY! Educated person who ever! Got it right! I'm sure it's not funny but is it possible your suffering from paranoia? I couldn't even walk into an office to see a psyciatrist without vomiting! That's how severe I was!! Every time I leave his office it sets the rest of my week in healing mode, and by the way, do u realize the extensive education this man has? The experience? He is not a robot! He too is a human being with a life outside of trying to help us! His own stress his own moods and pains!!what do u think after they het there degree the C.I.A implants them with a " turn off all emotions " switch??? That's not how we work as human beings, if it were we wouldn't have of us be mentally il now would we? Maybe u were not comfortable with him, but in case u haven't noticed! A whole lot of people are! And there lives have changed for the better, like mine, I might be dead had I not gotten the right help and fast.. He has done that for me, he also goes out of his way for u, things he doesn't even have to do.. I get that this is the " rate the dr" site so that includes both negative ans positive, but, as I am pretty sharp! I did notice as soon as one person posted "he's creepy" the rest of you followed! So if u really truly have an opinion! Sure!
It's your right, but if your saying crap just to follow everyone else and bash this respected man's reputation, we'll, let's move you on over to facebook shall we? We're u cam copy the hell out of stuff and post it if u like. dr Doyle is a heaven sent to me.. Go post your bad mood elsewhere
amanda!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2835505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Doyle has been my Psychiatrist for a few years now and he is fantastic! I am female by the way! Never had an issue with him! He listens and then helps! Amazing Dr! He is my 3rd psychiatrist!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2784015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

So for those of you who said this dr gave you a creepy feeling, your assessment skills are VERY good, look him up on the College of Physicians and Surgeons under "all doctor search". He has been sanctioned for sexual involvement with a patient - he is NOT allowed to see female patients from what I read unless there is something I am missing.....

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2777991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Will not see him again. Very creepy feeling in his presence. Very manipulative.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2772954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Prior to Dr. Doyle, I never had a good experience with psychiatrists. I found them to be cold and unwilling to listen. Their focus seemed to lie only in administering medications. Dr. Doyle is the best psychiatrist I've had. He is a great listener and has worked with me to help me deal with various life events over the past 10 yrs. He cares.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2758241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr.Doyle is by far the best psychiatrist i have ever seen. He is always compassionate and professional. He's helped me through some very dark times.
The best thing about Dr. Doyle is that he actually listens. He doesn't just nod his head and hand you a prescription like many other doctors I've seen. He takes his time to figure out and solve the problem. I'm very lucky to have a doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2748547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Doctor Christopher Doyle has been treating me for a few years now. He is a truly wonderful Psychiatrist. Caring, respectful and nurturing at all times. He has helped me enormously. Thanks to him I have a much deeper understanding of my illness and the tools to deal with it. I would recommend Dr. Doyle to help you or anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2746977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I like Dr. Doyle. He is great to talk to and is always there when you need him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2702207].votes_count ]]