Ratings for Dr. Christopher Doyle

My family have known and worked with Dr. Doyle for over ten years. We regard him in the highest esteem. Psychiatrists do not perform miracles but on many an occasion help those who want to be helped find their own way to a balanced life.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Amazing psychiatrist was a patient for more then 10 yrs. can't say enough how much he helped me hope to continue to see him soon.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Doyle's for years. It's unfortunate that he is not practicing at the moment due to professional misconduct. I'm a woman, and I have never felt threatened by him. He's always been really supportive, honest and easy to talk to. I hope he continues to practice in the near future because he is genuine and he is a human being. Everyone has their weaknesses that's what makes them human. I'm not sure exactly what he's done, but in my eyes he is supportive still a very good person greatfull for the expertise in the field as it has helped me immensely.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I always found him to be inappropriate and amused by my pain. When I heard he had been let go I figured it had to do with his professionalism. I called my husband crying after each visit. And each visit took a good 2 hour chunk of my time. I use to get his first appointment in the morning and he would saunter in an hour or so late.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Christopher Doyle has been suspended again for professional misconduct.... this indicates, yet again, his lack of judgement, integrity and professionalism! Is the medical system that uncaring or desperate for Psychiatrists that they will put people in need at great risk!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Christopher Doyle's licence has been suspended for professional misconduct, with both patients and with his online video posts. I personally witnessed Dr. Doyle's chauvinistic tone towards women as he interacted with his secretaries (of which there were many over the years). His Mississauga office was filthy. The furniture and carpets all had nasty stains. I never felt he cared about me. More about pushing patients through the revolving door. Appointments never started on time.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

This doctor is being investigated again........what is wrong with these people......disgusting

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Doyle is someone who would never be rude to anyone. I have known him and been seeing him as my psychiatrist for years, and never for an instant has he been inconsiderate. In fact, his approach to treatment has helped me more than any other doctor could.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Doyle rudely answered during my appointment while I was crying. He's answered his phone during all three appointments with him. He seemed amused by things that bothered me and he is a doctor I cannot take seriously. He is on 'indefinite leave' currently which means all of his patients will get lucky and get a replacement psychiatrist who takes their job more seriously and values patient needs. I personally don't care about his suspension that took place years ago as it has nothing to do with my sessions.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I know Dr. C. Doyle more than 10 years, very professional, ethically and morally responsible for his patient. His was loyal, humane, culturally knowledgeable and he was most responsible physician that I known. Good doctors like Doyle, understand responsibility better than privilege and practice accountability better than business. Real doctors spend time to look beyond and above the medical reports and understand the suffering and pain that patients are going through. Thank you for saving my life Thanks for being amazing physician. I hope everything will work for you.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017