Ratings for Dr. Christopher Doyle

I went to see Dr Doyle and by far had the best experience with this psychiatrist. He took the time to get to know me. He prescribed additional medication and rediagnosed me. I have not had a relapse of any kind. I hope to see you again one day.. Doc you really helped me...

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Doyle was very helpful ... hope he gets the go ahead to practice again ... mean while?

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Doyle is an amazing psychiatrist. I worked with him for over three years and I was very pleased with his professionalism. I went to see him today for a follow up because he indicated to me that I could come in and see him if I had a problem. I am extremely sad to hear that he is being investigated. I was in the helping profession and often client interpret your behaviour wrong. I hope he will get through this.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Doyle saved my life. I was a patient of Dr. Doyle's since 2003 when I was first admitted at Credit Valley. At the time I was struggling with mental health issues for over 7 years without treatment because I was in constant denial of the facts...which ended up with me in hospital. Dr. Doyle took over my care since then, and as soon as I was discharged he gave me his office number and said (and I'll never forget): "You don't have to go through this alone". It was a perfectly timed gesture of kindness and compassion that went a long way. I now have a husband and children of my own who rely on me as their rock - and I tell them the same thing when they're going through a rough time. Shame on the college for coming after a man like this so vigorously and relentlessly. When he left Mississauga I not only lost my psychiatrist I also lost faith in this crooked system which lets COUNTLESS doctors get away with MUCH more. I am alive and well thanks to this man. And judging by the comments her so are many others.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

My family have known and worked with Dr. Doyle for over ten years. We regard him in the highest esteem. Psychiatrists do not perform miracles but on many an occasion help those who want to be helped find their own way to a balanced life.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Amazing psychiatrist was a patient for more then 10 yrs. can't say enough how much he helped me hope to continue to see him soon.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Doyle's for years. It's unfortunate that he is not practicing at the moment due to professional misconduct. I'm a woman, and I have never felt threatened by him. He's always been really supportive, honest and easy to talk to. I hope he continues to practice in the near future because he is genuine and he is a human being. Everyone has their weaknesses that's what makes them human. I'm not sure exactly what he's done, but in my eyes he is supportive still a very good person greatfull for the expertise in the field as it has helped me immensely.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I always found him to be inappropriate and amused by my pain. When I heard he had been let go I figured it had to do with his professionalism. I called my husband crying after each visit. And each visit took a good 2 hour chunk of my time. I use to get his first appointment in the morning and he would saunter in an hour or so late.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Christopher Doyle has been suspended again for professional misconduct.... this indicates, yet again, his lack of judgement, integrity and professionalism! Is the medical system that uncaring or desperate for Psychiatrists that they will put people in need at great risk!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Christopher Doyle's licence has been suspended for professional misconduct, with both patients and with his online video posts. I personally witnessed Dr. Doyle's chauvinistic tone towards women as he interacted with his secretaries (of which there were many over the years). His Mississauga office was filthy. The furniture and carpets all had nasty stains. I never felt he cared about me. More about pushing patients through the revolving door. Appointments never started on time.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017