Ratings for Dr. Shashi A. Husain

I wish I would have read her ratings before I wasted my time and money on seeing this horrible physician! I am a nurse with a rare neurological condition that apparently this Dr knows nothing about, however she was extremely RUDE when I tried to talk to her at all. She basically said keep quiet and "raise your arms, squeeze my hands, see there's nothing wrong with you!" How retarded! Her office staff is just as rude too. They would not allow me to have a copy of my office visit and was extremely rude about it when I asked, telling me they didn't have to give me anything. Apparantly they must have something to hide. I was tempted to get a lawyer. Just don't waste your time on this place! Go to a REAL Dr.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Going to this doctor is the best choice. As long as your honest with her. She is a doctor who knows what shes doing and knows how.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I have never been to such a rude, no bedside Manner dr in all of my life!! My mom went with me and had several questions and concerns for the ignorant dr. Every time she would say " I'm not going to answer that". She had no real concerns of why I was there her questions consisted of my education, my insurance she said " u don't pay anything out of pocket so what r u talking about "! She told me topmax was not a seizure medication! She poked me in the feet with a safety pin and that was her exam! She also told me she has never heard of my old neuro that stopped practicing than changed her story and said she was not a dr she was only a nurse! She tells lies right after another. She wanted to take me off of topmax than I asked her about it and she said no it's against the law for me to take anyone off of medication from another dr. She is crazy!!!!! Don't go to her!!!!!!!!!! It's not safe, for people with epilepsy have memory problems and enough on their shoulders and fear and depression they r fighting without going to a dr that is only going to harm u. God bless and best wishes to all!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

If you asked this woman any questions she would get mad tell you she would not answer that tell you you were being negative if you question her about anything my daughter has ms and alot of other medical problems she told my daughter she didn't have ms after looking at her feet and poking her with a pin told her a female dr she had seen before was just a nurse she was not a real dr she was one of the most hateful person I have met she wanted to order new tests that she would do in office and she would read them herself did not trust her at all would not explain anything did not like it we asked questions my daughter has so many medicine she takes that she copies 2 pages to give to dr she gripe about everything she took and every dr she had seen then stood up told us to go to front office gripe because we didn't follow her out right away came back yelled at us again I told her I was putting my daughters leg brace on

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

My daughter was referred to Dr. Husain, and has been seeing her for approx. 4 months. Today is the 1st appt. that I have been able to make it to. To say the least this Dr. has to be the rudest and most inconsiderate physician that I have ever been to! I have worked with many physicians due to my job; with that being said I will be contacting all facilities that contract with her and hope to have the contracts pulled (ex: IHS and Cherokee Nation). I asked about switching her meds due to Keppra making her do a 180 in her personality. I asked about Topamax because I had just read info in HER office lobby that it could be a possible effective with less side effects. She told me that it isn't for epilepsy. I responded by saying that according to the info in HER office it is. She immediately dismissed me. So I asked about other meds. She looked at me and said "are you a physician? If not then you will not understand anything that I am going to say." I may not be a dr., but I do know manners and bless your heart! I got a copy of my daughters EEG because she would not go over it with her. Upon reading it she gave a test result of a test not even done! I almost think this dr. could be fraudulent in her billing. After speaking with the clinic that my daughter utilizes they will be referring her to a new dr. I called the office to see if there was anyone that I could speak to regarding our visit and was told by the office staff "We are sorry. We are always having to apologize for our dr." I explained that she has had my daughter leave in tears every time that she has come, and their statement was "yes, that seems to happen a lot, again we are sorry." I would not send my worst enemy to this person!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

This was by far my worst experience ever! I have been a nurse over25 years and can not believe this woman and her two hateful, tacky front office girls are still in business. Leslie is the rudest office person ever with no people skills whatsoever. With an incompetent physician who does not listen to one word you say, or even allow you to talk (and is not interested in seeing any of your records on the first visit) and an extremely rude and hateful TWO office staff members, I can't imagine anyone going back to this office for a second visit. I will take my time and money and keep searching for a competent neurologist who will at least let you talk, and a front office person who can talk to someone without showing their ignorance. Stay clear of this place! Wish I had read her reviews before I wasted my time, they are all correct!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I went to see this same dr and she was rude and told her secretary that i wasnt ready to talk to her and to let me sit in the room until i was ready and then all of a sudden she comes back in to sit and talks and writes things down and then she used the hammer or whatever it is and checked my reflexes and poked me with a safety pin and then said i was done no testing or anything medical to find out whats wrong with me to me that no diagnosis

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Went to see this doctor and waited over an hour in the waiting room just to see her for a total of ten minutes. I talked with three other patients while waiting in the waiting room and they all had the same diagnoses from her. Second visit waited almost two hours in the waiting room and spoke to five patients waiting to be seen and they also had the same diagnoses. I went to see another doctor and found out I had none of the diagnoses this doctor gave me. My problem is MS. This doctor and her staff are very rude. She will not answer questions. She does nothing but sit and write on a paper and then diagnose without doing proper testing first.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

She kicked a disable veteran out of the office because he had a service dog. She is rude and just awful. That dog is DME, just like a walker would be. We waited over an hour to see her and this is what happened. The staff has no clue what is going on. She also trash talks the Native Tribes in Oklahoma. I will NEVER go back to her! You could not PAY ME TO SEE HER! She does not listen to anything that I say or care what is really going on! I would rather be sick than see her! I will find a new doctor, even if they are out of network! It will be worth the cost!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

worst of the bad doctors..so rude and arrogant. gave me tests for brain tumor and when Asked her what seemed to be going on she grew angry and told me to come in every week and i asked why and she told me that i would not understand just let her handle it. i found a a kind and competent neurologist that explained things to me and helped me fight this battle with encouragement. and kindness. I left her office in nears to perhaps see things clearly. I was frightened patient with news of brain tumors and did not need to be made to feel i can't participate in my care. I can and I am.she snapped out her words so curtly and abruptly that i could not understand all of them and she was just downright hateful. find you another kind caring neurologist. not this one. take charge of your care. it is you life and you can do a lot to help if you know what is going on. I was not looking for a friend..i wanted a professional doctor. look elsewhere.. it it there.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Shashi A. Husain's Credentials

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1972)