Ratings for Dr. David Waldbillig

Jan 30 2017.Dr. Waldbillig was very thorough and made sure everything was checked out with my issues. He left me reassured and made the visit a good experience. Many Thanks to you and the nurses involved. Peter

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Dave was amazing. ER via ambulance with broken wrist. Attentive, caring,, compassionate and communicative. THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN SUCH A TRAUMATIZING SITUATION. THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

June 22, 2016 I went into the ER with extreme back and stomach pain. Had been in the previous day and knew I had a UVJ kidney stone obstruction but was sent home with Hydromorphone and antibiotics for kidney infection. But it did nothing to the pain I had. Dr Dave took control of the situation, including getting another urologist to take over, since the one I had been seeing just booked surgery for August and claimed he could do nothing more. Dr Dave took time to listen and answer questions, as well as was very understanding and caring.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

The evening of Thursday April 28 2016 I was out having dinner with my husband while my only son was out at grade 12 retreat with his school in waterloo. During dinner we got a call from my sons school informing us that my son had injured his toe badly. We didn't take a chance, we drove one hour and half to get our son and take him to St. Mary's hospital. Upon entering we were recieved very promptly and within minutes we took X-rays. Shortly after Doctor. Wallbillig walked in and informed us that our son had fractured and dislocated his toe. He was very gentle and patient as he walked us through the process of putting the toe back place etc. His competency is top notch, my son didn't shed a tear. He knew exactly what to do and deal well with our 17 year old. We couldn't have been in better hands. I thank god we ended up driving to Waterloo and met the staff at St Mary's - Donna the nurse was also kind and helpful. I almost forgot to mention my son is a 2016 NCAA soccer recruit in Massachusetts. His future was dr. Wallbillig hands and I am grateful we had him as our Doctor. God bless him and the entire staff! Xx sincerely Olivia and Tyler

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

When I was in wmergency, Dave Wahldbillig duagnosed me with syncope, with no tests to back up said diahnosia. When it was found out that I did not have syncope, Dr Wahldbillig didnt even sign off or apologize. I lost my driving licwnce for one year, which is tje mandatory appeal time. All Dr Dave did was check a box, and he got my licence suspended for one year. Thanks a bundle Dr Dave. If you come across this doctor, try to switch to another.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Very caring and thorough. Able to assess the situation carefully. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

This is the 3rd time my daughter has seen doctor Dave and each time has been wrongfully diagnosed. The first time she was rushed back to hospital at 4 months old after a feberial seziure severley dehydrated and anemic with a sever UTI admitted for 8 days. The second time 8 months later sent home severly dehydrated fever not eating admitted for a second time for another week. and most recently friday night after a 10 hour visit he listened to her chest said she sounded slightly tight gave three maskings and pedipred and home again.. now 3 days later my daughter is coughing so hard she stops breathing and has been diagnosed with a very sever case of pneomonia and needs to be admitted again.. This man is a complete waste of our taxpayer money.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

The emergency room wait was very long but the doctor took time to examine me and determine what my problem may be. He had lots of suggestions for follow-up. I was very impressed with the care and attention he gave.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

I think he is one of the best doctors in the ER. I went there with sharp burning pains in the upper abdomen and lower chest. He was very through and did a blood test, chest x ray and barrium swallow. he latter told me i had acid refux. very good and polite doctor, explains things well.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Dave always seems to care. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008