Ratings for Dr. Anderson T. Huang

Both the orthodontist and staffers are not patient centered. This man is too arrogant to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I went to see Dr. Huang and was pleasantly surprised by his professional demeanor and kind heartedness. He put me at ease over having braces in my twenties and assured me that a majority of his patients received braces at a similar age. He is a wonderful orthodontist and I suggest him every time I get a chance.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I went to see Dr. Huang to get Invisalign and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! Dr. Huang is extremely professional and an amazing orthodontist. I am so glad I chose him for my Invisalign. Furthermore, the office staff is very friendly as well and also professional. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr. Huang was the perfect amount of smart and funny at the same time. He made it feel like I was going to get through the ordeal of getting braces.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I was absolutely astounded when I seen how great my teeth turned out and I have never felt better about myself. I recommend Dr. Anderson T. Huang for anyone who needs braces because he does wonders.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I visited many dental clinics for my teeth problem. Among them Dr. Anderson T. Huang is helpful and best dentist. The staffs are also friendly and they provide good service than other clinic. I recommend others to visit Dr. Anderson for better treatment.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I am really impressed by Dr Anderson . If anybody is facing problem or suffering for teeth i would suggest to contact with Dr Anderson. Because he is the right person i found.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang's is helpful and hav got a full knowledge about teeth . When i got the problem in teeth he consoled me and made everything alright.And also i am very impressed with Dr Anderson T. Hung because his behavior is friendly.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I had braces for 5 years and everytime I went in for an adjustment I knew that I was in or at least a week of pain. However, with Dr. Huang, the process was much easier. And I still had my braces off ahead of schedule. Thanks a ton Dr. Huang!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang is truly a first-rated doctor, and the most excellent Orthodontists in NY. I have moved to him a small amount of times with my dental problems and he made care for me especially sound. His charges are actually squat and he is incredibly much welcoming. I was exceedingly overwhelmed with the services of Dr. Huang and would proposed him to all to trip him if somebody got any kinds of teeth difficulties. I am in high spirits to cover my dental concern solutes.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We are an orthodontic practice devoted to maintaining and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles! Dr.Anderson T. Huang has been practicing Orthodontics for almost 30 years and a leading orthodontist in the Flushing/North Queens areas for more than 25 years.

• Mandarin