You may also like

I went to see Dr. Huang and was pleasantly surprised by his professional demeanor and kind heartedness. He put me at ease over having braces in my twenties and assured me that a majority of his patients received braces at a similar age. He is a wonderful orthodontist and I suggest him every time I get a chance.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I went to see Dr. Huang to get Invisalign and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! Dr. Huang is extremely professional and an amazing orthodontist. I am so glad I chose him for my Invisalign. Furthermore, the office staff is very friendly as well and also professional. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I was absolutely astounded when I seen how great my teeth turned out and I have never felt better about myself. I recommend Dr. Anderson T. Huang for anyone who needs braces because he does wonders.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I visited many dental clinics for my teeth problem. Among them Dr. Anderson T. Huang is helpful and best dentist. The staffs are also friendly and they provide good service than other clinic. I recommend others to visit Dr. Anderson for better treatment.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I am really impressed by Dr Anderson . If anybody is facing problem or suffering for teeth i would suggest to contact with Dr Anderson. Because he is the right person i found.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang's is helpful and hav got a full knowledge about teeth . When i got the problem in teeth he consoled me and made everything alright.And also i am very impressed with Dr Anderson T. Hung because his behavior is friendly.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I had braces for 5 years and everytime I went in for an adjustment I knew that I was in or at least a week of pain. However, with Dr. Huang, the process was much easier. And I still had my braces off ahead of schedule. Thanks a ton Dr. Huang!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang is truly a first-rated doctor, and the most excellent Orthodontists in NY. I have moved to him a small amount of times with my dental problems and he made care for me especially sound. His charges are actually squat and he is incredibly much welcoming. I was exceedingly overwhelmed with the services of Dr. Huang and would proposed him to all to trip him if somebody got any kinds of teeth difficulties. I am in high spirits to cover my dental concern solutes.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I've always been reluctant and worried when it came to visiting the dentists office. When I visited Dr. Anderson T. Huang, that seemed to all change for the better. He consoled me and made everything alright. I'm not proud to admit I'm shy about seeing the dentist, but I'm proud to admit being with Dr.Anderson T. Huang was a great experience.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Anderson T. Huang's Credentials

Banner Health
HIP
HealthPartners
Henry Ford / HAP
MVP Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Huang and was pleasantly surprised by his professional demeanor and kind heartedness. He put me at ease over having braces in my twenties and ..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Huang to get Invisalign and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! Dr. Huang is extremely professional and an amazing orthodontist. I ..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huang was the perfect amount of smart and funny at the same time. He made it feel like I was going to get through the ordeal of getting braces."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was absolutely astounded when I seen how great my teeth turned out and I have never felt better about myself. I recommend Dr. Anderson T. Huang for anyone wh..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited many dental clinics for my teeth problem. Among them Dr. Anderson T. Huang is helpful and best dentist. The staffs are also friendly and they provide ..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am really impressed by Dr Anderson . If anybody is facing problem or suffering for teeth i would suggest to contact with Dr Anderson. Because he is the right..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Anderson T. Huang's is helpful and hav got a full knowledge about teeth . When i got the problem in teeth he consoled me and made everything alright.And als..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had braces for 5 years and everytime I went in for an adjustment I knew that I was in or at least a week of pain. However, with Dr. Huang, the process was muc..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Anderson T. Huang is truly a first-rated doctor, and the most excellent Orthodontists in NY. I have moved to him a small amount of times with my dental prob..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've always been reluctant and worried when it came to visiting the dentists office. When I visited Dr. Anderson T. Huang, that seemed to all change for the bet..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Anderson T. Huang. (RATE MDS) DR Hung is a very famous and nice . It is a best solution for my teeth pains . I used the treatment and i am fully satisfied..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you need some help with your teeth this is the place to go. I needed braces and had to get them on quick. The process was painless and the staff was very fri..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Anderson T. Huang will be the best solution for my life time teeth problem and i wana recommend you all to visit him if anyone got any types of teeth proble..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dentist is very fast, has a good attitude and the employees also have a good attitude in New York this is surprising."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in need of braces and I came across Dr. Huang and the services he provides. My procedure went well and I am very satisfied with the results. It was quick ..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always knew that, in the back of my mind, my teeth were always perfect and I needed braces. I didn't smile often because my teeth were crooked. I went to se..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huang is really nice. I was apprehensive about getting my first pair of braces, but he assured me that I would be okay. He advised me of all the type of bra..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with the services of Dr. Huang and would recommend him to others. I am happy to have my dental issue resolved"

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Anderson T. Huang is really a good doctor, and the best Orthodontists in NY. I have gone to him few times with my dental problems and he treat me very well..."

September 5, 2014
  • 1 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 5, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Anderson" to "Anderson T."

October 20, 2013