Ratings for Dr. Chipman Packer

We bring the whole family to Dr. Packer for few years. We do not live close to his office. It's about 40 minutes away but well worth it to us to come to him. His staff and him are great.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Every visit is a comfortable, relaxing experience. They always do their best to take good care of every single patient. Of all the dentists, Packer is the way to go.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

We just started coming here and in just a short time I have been really impressed with Packer Dental. The staff is so professional and kind. They are always asking how you're doing and they fix whatever problems you have with your mouth. I recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Packer is one of the nicest dentists we have ever had. We moved to Provo 5 years ago and with that we had to find new doctors close to our new place here. We couldn't be happier in our finding Dr. Packer. All 4 of my kids love him too! We never have to worry about their dental experience. The kids always feel comfortable and the doctor and staff are always super thoughtful.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I didn't have to wait for my appointment. The dental assistant was very nice and Dr. Packer explained everything he was doing as he did it.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Fixed my chipped tooth looks great. Answered all my questions. Gave different options for treatment. Very nice guy.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007