Ratings for Dr. Linda S. Cox

DR Cox is a very gifted immunologist. She set an excellent example for other doctors to follow. I would not hesitate to recommend her to other people. She is tops in medicine.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

DR Cox is the very best immunologist ever! She made the impossible dream a reality. Thanks to her knowledge and and excellent staff I am feeling better than I have ever felt. She is truly the go to doctor for me.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Dr. Cox and her staff are excellent. I am always treated with respect and I find the staff not only helpful but also wanting to help. I have never been treated rudely in any fashion. Dr. Cox is extremely knowledgeable and will get to the root of the matter. She doesn't give up. I can breathe freely because of her. She is extremely well informed and up to date on medications. She gives me clear information on meds. and the possible side effects. When I am ill the get me in immediately. She always remembers me and my medical history. I would recommend any of my family members to her without question.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Please Read! Dr. Cox doesn't run this office her Physician Assistant doesI got to spend 2 minutes in a pass thru hallway with the actual doctor. The Physician Assistant has only been in allergy training for 1 year. The nurse providing my testing was rude from the moment I stepped in the door. When I complained to the PA she told me I was not the first to complain about her, I found this to be highly unprofessional. I also found it unprofessional for the PA to keep leaving the room to repremand her while I sat there and waited. Prior to my testing on the 1st appointment it was mandated that I have a chest xray before testing and it was a huge deal to be aware of my lungs activity due to allergy induced asthma, my lungs were never even listend to until I asked I someone going to listen to my lungs after I was medicated? I made the office aware I was concerned only with food allergies and they tested me for everything but in hopes of signing up for shots.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

The office is very well run and punctual. The DR Cox is the very best. She doesn't treat me like just another patient and remembers my medical history when I see her. She is a brilliant healer. She is the very best!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

I could not continue to see this doctor because her office wanted to set up a payment plan for the twenty percent that my insurance would not cover for her bill. Since I am unemployed and disabled, this is obviously not a feasible option. So I am left untreated with breathing problems, skin rashes, etc...and no help.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

My husband has struggled with Asthma since childhood. This is the first Dr. we have found that has actually gotten it under control. Her apprach to the condition is very aggressive and the treatment plans are very well presented to the patients. I would recommend her to anyone. (FYI: We have excellent insurance and have never had any problems with the office or payments)

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

WAited 45 minutes to see her first time. Gave up and walked out. Practice this disorganized can't be too good at delivering health care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

If you have insurance that covers 100 percent of your bill and have a great job, I would recommend her. Bottom line is that this doctor only wants patients who can cover 100 percent of their bill. She seems to cater towards upscale clients and sells expensive skincare SkinMedica products from her office which doesn't make sense to me for an allergist. I don't believe the office even accepts HMO's.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Dr. Linda S. Cox's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1985)

Henry Ford / HAP