Ratings for Dr. Kim S. Ervin

I have been seeing Dr. Ervin for years and very much appreciate her compassion, good listening skills and knowledge. The office staff are also very helpful and friendly. The office is super clean. They have always been able to get me in for same day appointments when necessary, which is unlike many other clinics locally. I definitely trust Dr. Ervin and am glad we have such a qualified physician in Humboldt County.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Great office! Great staff. Very knowledgeable, understanding, caring providers. Love that they are all women and totally understand what goes on in a female body.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Ervin is a fantastic Dr. I am 3 weeks post op from a hysterectomy and bladder repair. She is the most caring, physician I know. She actually walked me down the hall when I was gotten out of bed the next morning...she called me at home TWICE a day for almost a week to keep tabs on my progress. I am truly grateful for the wonderful for the wonderful care and follow up care she has given me.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I went to Dr. Ervin for a pap smear. She asked me if I was having signs of menopause and I told her I did not know and that some of the women in my family were still having children in their late 40's and even their early 50's. She said, "Ewww Catholic!" to me. What she did not say to me is that she suspected I had a fibroid tumor and that is written in my medical records from her! I did not find out I had this tumor until it was the size of a six month old fetus some two years later and I had to have an emergency hysterectomy which cost $10,000.00 and took seven hours to perform being it was attached to most of the organs in my abdomen and pelvis. Because of the severity of the surgery, I almost died and am left a total mess, having severe adhesions, a hernia that had to be repaired, horrible scarring absolutely zero sex life.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I had to pay 126 dollars for a 2 minute look over and a piece of "advice" that didn't help my pain. I wouldn't recommend her or women's health care in eureka. They are rude and are too expensive for what you get out of them.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Kim Ervin is an exceptional physician and human being. I have had the pleasure to know her for decades, and been assisted through many life phases. I have always been treated with the utmost skill, knowledge, kindness and respect. Her entire staff is wonderful and professional, and I feel at ease and welcome at all my visits. If you value quality of life, you will certainly value the service the North Coast Women's Health provides.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Ervin was a great doctor, in my opinion. I have only been to her office once so far, but my experience was good. I didn't wait in the waiting room very long and Dr. Ervin took her time and did not rush me or make me feel uncomfortable. The staff was friendly and the office itself was pleasant and clean. I'd recommend this Dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Ervin for over 15 years and I am very happy with her services, and her manner and care. I never feel rushed when I am there, and she is very thorough. She has all of the wonderful qualities that I am afraid are sadly lacking in other Doctors I have seen.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Ervin saved my life. I am a uterine cancer survivor and it is because of her that I am alive today. She admitted I needed a specialist and sent me to San Francisco for further care. I am glad she is my doctor and I highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

She makes time for her patients to sit and talk to her about what ever they feel is important. She is kind and helpful and knowledgeable about women and women's issues.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2007

Dr. Kim S. Ervin's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1981)