Ratings for Dr. Peter R. Ennever

Dr. Ennever is an excellent choice when it comes to caring for patients with cancer. Great personality and genuinely cares about you and giving you the best treatment options. He listens, he cares, he helps. I would highly recommend Dr. Ennever. We met 20 years ago and I trusted him every step of the way along my journey with cancer.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Excellent friendly staff makes you feel very comfortable.Takes time to listen and guides you to come to a solution wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Such a caring and patient man! He takes time to answer questions without feeling like you're being rushed out so he can move on to the next thing. He explains things well. And most of all, is warm and caring. I have full confidence in him!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr.E treated my husband for testicular cancer. Our area is so blessed to have such an outstanding doctor & human being in this field. Dr. E treats each patient & loved ones as if they are his own family. He always puts his patients first & goes above & beyond to research treatments, reactions to treatments etc. He had no problem to talk to other doctors nationally to provide us with the best care possible. Each doctor that we spoke to held Dr E in the highest regard & said that we were in the best of hands. He will always hold a special place in our heart. My husband is now 11 yrs cancer free. I had a scare myself last fall & he reacted immediately to make sure I had the necessary tests to get to the root of the issue. There is no one I would trust my life with or a family members, with than Dr. E. We have recommended him numerous times & everyone has had the same wonderful care. He is a knowledge seeker & will not leave any stone unturned & he is a wonderful Christian!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

I was not at all satisfied with Dr. Ennever's treatment of my mother's malignant melanoma.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

What can be said about Dr E? He is awesome. I have found him very helpful, forward and honest, and frankly the best doctor i have ever had... and clearly if I am rating an oncologist I know doctors now... His staff is professional, courteous, caring and a ton of fun. Who would have thought you would look forward to chemo treatments? I went from "terminal" to just fine under the care of this great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

He cares about his patients and listens to and responds to their concerns about their illness. Making a plan of care is collaborative between him and the patient. A very good doctor and man.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Ennever is wonderful. He treated my dad and when my grandmother was diagnosed with colon cancer I knew that I wanted her to see him. He has became her favorite doctor. He is a very strong Christian and I know that this helps a lot of his patients and their families cope with their diseases. He is very straight forward but also compassionate. I would encourage any one to see him

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Treated my terminally ill brother- very competent and straightforward in his treatment. A man of great integrity and compassion who serves his patients well. Truly a blessing to the Cancer Center.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Always willing to discuss treatment options. Very helpful with answers to all aspects of healthcare

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

Dr. Peter R. Ennever's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in High Point, NC