Ratings for Dr. Richard Kinder

I was being treated for an infection. The symptoms became worse and on a weekend so I went to the ER. I was seen by a P.A. who told me no labs or x-ray was needed and was wanting to discharge me. I asked why I didn't get a work up and got a rude attitude accompanied by the quote "you can file all the paperwork and complain and you can go to seven other hospitals in the area if you don't like ours". Then Dr. Kinder came to speak to me and sarcasticly told me that he could do a full workup and it will all probably be negative and then he will ask me to leave the hospital and if I don't leave I will go to jail. I was APPALLED to say the least. I honestly wondered what I had bothered to get myself into by going for help at that ER. You have to understand, I'm probably the kindest person he would have met his whole entire shift. I'm exceptionally polite with a pleasant demeanor. I deserved,in no way, to be treated with such contempt. Please be cautious. You may not get the help you need.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

Dr. Richard Kinder's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1981)

Coventry Healthcare